Kyoto protocol and Nepal's energy sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Duic, Neven & Juretic, Franjo & Zeljko, Mladen & Bogdan, Zeljko, 2005. "Croatia energy planning and Kyoto Protocol," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1003-1010, May.
- Jung, Martina, 2006. "Host country attractiveness for CDM non-sink projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2173-2184, October.
- Agoris, D. & Tigas, K. & Giannakidis, G. & Siakkis, F. & Vassos, S. & Vassilakos, N. & Kilias, V. & Damassiotis, M., 2004. "An analysis of the Greek energy system in view of the Kyoto commitments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(18), pages 2019-2033, December.
- Pokharel, Shaligram, 2007. "An econometric analysis of energy consumption in Nepal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 350-361, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Acharya, Bikram & Marhold, Klaus, 2019. "Determinants of household energy use and fuel switching behavior in Nepal," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 1132-1138.
- Gurung, Anup & Oh, Sang Eun, 2013. "Conversion of traditional biomass into modern bioenergy systems: A review in context to improve the energy situation in Nepal," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 206-213.
- Dhakal, Shobhakar & Raut, Anil K., 2010. "Potential and bottlenecks of the carbon market: The case of a developing country, Nepal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3781-3789, July.
- Katuwal, Hari & Bohara, Alok K., 2009. "Biogas: A promising renewable technology and its impact on rural households in Nepal," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 2668-2674, December.
- Gurung, Anup & Kumar Ghimeray, Amal & Hassan, Sedky H.A., 2012. "The prospects of renewable energy technologies for rural electrification: A review from Nepal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 374-380.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:4:p:2514-2525. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.