Potential and bottlenecks of the carbon market: The case of a developing country, Nepal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pokharel, Shaligram, 2007. "Kyoto protocol and Nepal's energy sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2514-2525, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Acharya, Bikram & Marhold, Klaus, 2019. "Determinants of household energy use and fuel switching behavior in Nepal," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 1132-1138.
- Gurung, Anup & Oh, Sang Eun, 2013. "Conversion of traditional biomass into modern bioenergy systems: A review in context to improve the energy situation in Nepal," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 206-213.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Dhakal, Saroj & Gippner, Olivia & Bambawale, Malavika Jain, 2011. "Halting hydro: A review of the socio-technical barriers to hydroelectric power plants in Nepal," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 3468-3476.
- Mori-Clement, Yadira & Bednar-Friedl, Birgit, 2019. "Do Clean Development Mechanism Projects Generate Local Employment? Testing for Sectoral Effects across Brazilian Municipalities," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 47-60.
- Yadira Mori Clement & Birgit Bednar-Friedl, 2017. "Do Clean Development Mechanism projects generate local employment? Testing for sectoral effects across Brazilian municipalities," Graz Economics Papers 2017-05, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Belay Manjur Gebru & Sonam Wangyel Wang & Sea Jin Kim & Woo-Kyun Lee, 2019. "Socio-Ecological Niche and Factors Affecting Agroforestry Practice Adoption in Different Agroecologies of Southern Tigray, Ethiopia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(13), pages 1-19, July.
More about this item
KeywordsClean development mechanism Nepal Carbon market;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:7:p:3781-3789. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.