Biogas: A promising renewable technology and its impact on rural households in Nepal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Omer, A.M. & Fadalla, Y., 2003. "Biogas energy technology in Sudan," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 499-507.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chang, Chun-Ping, 2008. "Energy consumption and economic growth in Asian economies: A more comprehensive analysis using panel data," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 50-65, January.
- Prasertsan, S. & Sajjakulnukit, B., 2006. "Biomass and biogas energy in Thailand: Potential, opportunity and barriers," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 599-610.
- Yu, Liu & Yaoqiu, Kuang & Ningsheng, Huang & Zhifeng, Wu & Lianzhong, Xu, 2008. "Popularizing household-scale biogas digesters for rural sustainable energy development and greenhouse gas mitigation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 2027-2035.
- Pokharel, Shaligram, 2007. "Kyoto protocol and Nepal's energy sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2514-2525, April.
More about this item
KeywordsNepal Renewable energy Biogas Environment Green house gases CDM;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:13:y:2009:i:9:p:2668-2674. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.