Long-term energy savings and greenhouse gas emission reductions in the Swiss residential sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Spreng, Daniel, 2005. "Distribution of energy consumption and the 2000 W/capita target," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(15), pages 1905-1911, October.
- Jakob, Martin, 2006. "Marginal costs and co-benefits of energy efficiency investments: The case of the Swiss residential sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 172-187, January.
- Johnston, D. & Lowe, R. & Bell, M., 2005. "An exploration of the technical feasibility of achieving CO2 emission reductions in excess of 60% within the UK housing stock by the year 2050," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(13), pages 1643-1659, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Al-Ghandoor, A. & Jaber, J.O. & Al-Hinti, I. & Mansour, I.M., 2009. "Residential past and future energy consumption: Potential savings and environmental impact," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(6-7), pages 1262-1274, August.
- Mezősi, András & Beöthy, Ákos & Kácsor, Enikő & Törőcsik, Ágnes, 2016.
"A magyarországi távhő-szabályozás modellezése. A megújuló energiára alapozott hőtermelés
[Modelling policy options in the district heating sector, with a focus on renewable consumption]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 1149-1176.
- Giraudet, Louis-Gaëtan & Guivarch, Céline & Quirion, Philippe, 2012.
"Exploring the potential for energy conservation in French households through hybrid modeling,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 426-445.
- Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet & Céline Guivarch & Philippe Quirion, 2011. "Exploring the potential for energy conservation in French households through hybrid modelling," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866425, HAL.
- Louis-Gaetan Giraudet & Céline Guivarch & Philippe Quirion, 2012. "Exploring the potential for energy conservation in French households through hybrid modeling," Post-Print hal-00715345, HAL.
- Dineen, D. & Ó Gallachóir, B.P., 2017. "Exploring the range of energy savings likely from energy efficiency retrofit measures in Ireland's residential sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 126-134.
- Kannan, Ramachandran & Strachan, Neil, 2009. "Modelling the UK residential energy sector under long-term decarbonisation scenarios: Comparison between energy systems and sectoral modelling approaches," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(4), pages 416-428, April.
- Wang, Xiaotong & Lu, Meijun & Mao, Wei & Ouyang, Jinlong & Zhou, Bo & Yang, Yunkai, 2015. "Improving benefit-cost analysis to overcome financing difficulties in promoting energy-efficient renovation of existing residential buildings in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 119-130.
- Swan, Lukas G. & Ugursal, V. Ismet, 2009. "Modeling of end-use energy consumption in the residential sector: A review of modeling techniques," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 1819-1835, October.
- Rowangould, Dana & Eldridge, Melody & Niemeier, Deb, 2013. "Incorporating regional growth into forecasts of greenhouse gas emissions from project-level residential and commercial development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1288-1300.
- zvingilaite, Erika & Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik, 2012. "Heat savings and heat generation technologies: Modelling of residential investment behaviour with local externalities," MPRA Paper 41545, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clune, Stephen & Morrissey, John & Moore, Trivess, 2012. "Size matters: House size and thermal efficiency as policy strategies to reduce net emissions of new developments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 657-667.
- Zvingilaite, Erika & Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik, 2015. "Heat savings and heat generation technologies: Modelling of residential investment behaviour with local health costs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 31-45.
- Kuckshinrichs, Wilhelm & Kronenberg, Tobias & Hansen, Patrick, 2010. "The social return on investment in the energy efficiency of buildings in Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4317-4329, August.
- Groesser, Stefan N., 2014. "Co-evolution of legal and voluntary standards: Development of energy efficiency in Swiss residential building codes," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 1-16.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:1:p:529-539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .