A Case-Study on Project-Level CO2 Mitigation Costs in Industrialised Countries - The Climate Cent Foundation in Switzerland
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Laura Kunz & Adrian Muller, 2010. "A case study on project-level CO2 mitigation costs in industrialised countries: the Climate Cent Foundation in Switzerland," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(5), pages 657-676.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jakob, Martin, 2006. "Marginal costs and co-benefits of energy efficiency investments: The case of the Swiss residential sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 172-187, January.
- Urge-Vorsatz, Diana & Novikova, Aleksandra, 2008. "Potentials and costs of carbon dioxide mitigation in the world's buildings," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 642-661, February.
- Niederberger, Anne Arquit, 2005. "The Swiss Climate Penny: An innovative approach to transport sector emissions," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 303-313, July.
More about this item
Keywordsabatement cost curve; Climate Cent Foundation; climate policy; emissions reduction; mitigation costs;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- Q52 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Pollution Control Adoption and Costs; Distributional Effects; Employment Effects
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-01-31 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-01-31 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2009-01-31 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:gunwpe:0342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie Andersson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/naiguse.html .