Report NEP-ENE-2009-01-31This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thure Traber & Claudia Kemfert, 2009. "Gone with the Wind?: Electricity Market Prices and Incentives to Invest in Thermal Power Plants under Increasing Wind Energy Supply," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 852, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Munro, Alistair & Valente, Marieta, 2008. "Green goods: are they good or bad news for the environment? Evidence from a laboratory experiment on impure public goods," MPRA Paper 13024, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jan 2009.
- Javier Carrillo, 2008. "System Transition Concepts and Framework for Analysing Energy System Research and Governance," Working Papers Economia wp08-31, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00344567_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yves Crozet, 2008. "Transports, mobilité et climat : l'impératif du "Facteur 4" ! Vers une "tyranie climatique"," Post-Print halshs-00302552, HAL.
- Nguyen Manh Hung & Nguyen Van Quyen, 2009. "Sales Tax: Specific or Ad Valorem Tax for a Non-renewable Resource?," Working Papers 03, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200874 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Naohisa Hirakata & Nao Sudo, 2009. "Accounting for Oil Price Variation and Weakening Impact of the Oil Crisis," IMES Discussion Paper Series 09-E-01, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Bermingham, Colin, 2008. "Quantifying the Impact of Oil Prices on Inflation," Research Technical Papers 8/RT/08, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Hengyun Ma & Les Oxley & John Gibson, 2009. "China’s Energy Situation and Its Implications in the New Millennium," Working Papers in Economics 09/01, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200880 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Keith Smith, 2009. "Climate change and radical energy innovation: the policy issues," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20090101, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Lucas W. Davis & Lutz Kilian, 2009. "Estimating the Effect of a Gasoline Tax on Carbon Emissions," NBER Working Papers 14685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kverndokk, Snorre & Rose , Adam, 2008. "Equity and Justice in Global Warming Policy," Memorandum 21/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Kunz, Laura & Muller, Adrian, 2009. "A Case-Study on Project-Level CO2 Mitigation Costs in Industrialised Countries - The Climate Cent Foundation in Switzerland," Working Papers in Economics 342, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Feb 2009.
- Simla Tokgoz, 2009. "Impact of Energy Markets on the EU Agricultural Sector, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 09-wp485, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Muller, Adrian, 2009. "Benefits of Organic Agriculture as a Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation Strategy in Developing Countries," Working Papers in Economics 343, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Feb 2009.