Climate change and radical energy innovation: the policy issues
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Epicoco, Marianna, 2016.
"Patterns of innovation and organizational demography in emerging sustainable fields: An analysis of the chemical sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 427-441.
- Marianna Epicoco, 2014. "Patterns of innovation and organizational demography in emerging sustainable fields: an analysis of the chemical sector," Working Papers of BETA 2014-14, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Claudia Kettner-Marx & Daniela Kletzan-Slamanig, 2016. "Austria 2025 – Environmental Innovations in Austria. Performance and Success Factors," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 89(11), pages 809-820, November.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:27-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- N. N., 2016. "WIFO-Monatsberichte, Heft 11/2016," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 89(11), November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-01-31 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-01-31 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tik:inowpp:20090101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (H&kon Normann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tkuiono.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .