Regional energy demand and adaptations to climate change: Methodology and application to the state of Maryland, USA
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lakshmanan, T. R. & Anderson, William, 1980. "Residential energy demand in the United States : A regional econometric analysis," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 371-386, August.
- Donald H. Rosenthal & Howard K. Gruenspecht & Emily A. Moran, 1995. "Effects of Global Warming on Energy Use for Space Heating and Cooling in the United States," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 77-96.
- Badri, Masood A., 1992. "Analysis of demand for electricity in the United States," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 725-733.
- Pardo, Angel & Meneu, Vicente & Valor, Enric, 2002. "Temperature and seasonality influences on Spanish electricity load," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 55-70, January.
- Sailor, David J. & Muñoz, J.Ricardo, 1997. "Sensitivity of electricity and natural gas consumption to climate in the U.S.A.—Methodology and results for eight states," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 987-998.
- Sailor, David J. & Rosen, Jesse N. & Muñoz, J.Ricardo, 1998. "Natural gas consumption and climate: a comprehensive set of predictive state-level models for the United States," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 91-103.
- Sailor, David J, 2001. "Relating residential and commercial sector electricity loads to climate—evaluating state level sensitivities and vulnerabilities," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 645-657.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:17:p:2820-2833. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.