Efficiency and deregulation of the electricity market in Singapore
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sioshansi, Fereidoon P., 2002. "California's electricity market: finally turning the corner?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 245-248, February.
- Clark, Woodrow W., 2001. "The California Challenge: energy and the environmental consequences for public utilities," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 57-61, June.
- Woo, Chi-Keung & Lloyd, Debra & Tishler, Asher, 2003. "Electricity market reform failures: UK, Norway, Alberta and California," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 1103-1115, September.
- Paul L. Joskow, 2001.
"California's Electricity Crisis,"
NBER Working Papers
8442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cabral, Luis, 2002. "The California energy crisis," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 335-339, August.
- Timothy Brennan & Karen Palmer & Salvador Martinez, 2002. "Implementing Electricity Restructuring," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(1), pages 99-132, June.
- Tishler, Asher & Woo, Chi-Keung & Lloyd, Debra, 2002. "Reforming Israel's electricity sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 347-353, March.
- Arocena, Pablo & Contin, Ignacio & Huerta, Emilio, 2002. "Price regulation in the Spanish energy sectors: who benefits?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 885-895, August.
- Faye Steiner, 2000. "Regulation, Industry Structure and Performance in the Electricity Supply Industry," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 238, OECD Publishing.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:16:p:2498-2508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.