Efficiency and deregulation of the electricity market in Singapore
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sioshansi, Fereidoon P., 2002. "California's electricity market: finally turning the corner?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 245-248, February.
- Paul L. Joskow, 2001. "California's Electricity Crisis," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(3), pages 365-388.
- Tishler, Asher & Woo, Chi-Keung & Lloyd, Debra, 2002. "Reforming Israel's electricity sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 347-353, March.
- Clark, Woodrow W., 2001. "The California Challenge: energy and the environmental consequences for public utilities," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 57-61, June.
- Woo, Chi-Keung & Lloyd, Debra & Tishler, Asher, 2003. "Electricity market reform failures: UK, Norway, Alberta and California," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 1103-1115, September.
- Cabral, Luis, 2002. "The California energy crisis," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 335-339, August.
- Arocena, Pablo & Contin, Ignacio & Huerta, Emilio, 2002. "Price regulation in the Spanish energy sectors: who benefits?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 885-895, August.
- Faye Steiner, 2000. "Regulation, Industry Structure and Performance in the Electricity Supply Industry," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 238, OECD Publishing.
- Timothy Brennan & Karen Palmer & Salvador Martinez, 2002. "Implementing Electricity Restructuring," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(1), pages 99-132, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fenglong XIAO, 2011. "General Equilibrium Analysis of Electricity Market Liberalization in Singapore: A Comparative Study," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(12(565)), pages 107-114, December.
- Guta, Dawit Diriba & Börner, Jan, 2015. "Energy security, uncertainty, and energy resource use option in Ethiopia: A sector modelling approach," Discussion Papers 207697, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Goto, Mika & Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki, 2009. "Productivity growth and deregulation of Japanese electricity distribution," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3130-3138, August.
- Luk, Stephen, 2005. "Electricity tariffs in Hong Kong: what went wrong and what can we do about it?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1085-1093, May.
- Nakajima, Tadahiro & Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2010. "Change in consumer sensitivity to electricity prices in response to retail deregulation: A panel empirical analysis of the residential demand for electricity in the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2470-2476, May.
- Chang, Dong-Shang & Chen, Yi-Tui & Chen, Wen-Den, 2009. "The exogenous factors affecting the cost efficiency of power generation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5540-5545, December.
- Youngho Chang & Yanfei Li, .
"Power Generation and Cross-border Grid Planning for the Integrated ASEAN Electricity Market: A Dynamic Linear Programming Model,"
Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Youngho Chang & Yanfei Li, . "Power Generation and Cross-border Grid Planning for the Integrated ASEAN Electricity Market: A Dynamic Linear Programming Model," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Barros, Carlos P. & Peypoch, Nicolas, 2007. "The determinants of cost efficiency of hydroelectric generating plants: A random frontier approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4463-4470, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:16:p:2498-2508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.