Actuarial pricing of energy efficiency projects: lessons foul and fair
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mills, Evan, 2003. "Risk transfer via energy-savings insurance," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 273-281, February.
- Sioshansi, Fereidoon P., 2002. "The emergence of trading and risk management in liberalized electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 449-459, May.
- Thompson, Philip B, 1997. "Evaluating energy efficiency investments: accounting for risk in the discounting process," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 989-996, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jackson, Jerry, 2010. "Promoting energy efficiency investments with risk management decision tools," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 3865-3873, August.
- Wu, Zhongqun & Sun, Hongxia, 2015. "Behavior of Chinese enterprises in evaluating wind power projects: A review based on survey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 133-142.
- Lee, P. & Lam, P.T.I. & Lee, W.L. & Chan, E.H.W., 2016. "Analysis of an air-cooled chiller replacement project using a probabilistic approach for energy performance contracts," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 415-428.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:33:y:2005:i:10:p:1319-1328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .