Electricity use in California: past trends and present usage patterns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahmad Faruqui, Hung-po Chao, Vic Niemeyer, Jeremy Platt and Karl Stahlkopf, 2001. "Analyzing California's Power Crisis," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 29-52.
- Koomey, Jonathan & Rosenfeld, Arthur H. & Gadgil, Ashok, 1990. "Conservation screening curves to compare efficiency investments to power plants," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(8), pages 774-782, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haghnevis, Moeed & Askin, Ronald G. & Armbruster, Dieter, 2016. "An agent-based modeling optimization approach for understanding behavior of engineered complex adaptive systems," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 67-87.
- Prasad, Ravita D. & Raturi, Atul, 2017. "Grid electricity for Fiji islands: Future supply options and assessment of demand trends," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 860-871.
- Porse, Erik & Derenski, Joshua & Gustafson, Hannah & Elizabeth, Zoe & Pincetl, Stephanie, 2016. "Structural, geographic, and social factors in urban building energy use: Analysis of aggregated account-level consumption data in a megacity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 179-192.
- Contreras, Sergio & Smith, Wm. Doyle & Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr., 2010. "U.S. commercial electricity consumption," MPRA Paper 34855, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 May 2011.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:7:p:885-:d:103176 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas M. Fullerton & George Novela & David Torres & Adam G. Walke, 2015. "Metropolitan Econometric Electric Utility Forecast Accuracy," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(3), pages 738-745.
- Li, Cheng & Hong, Tianzhen & Yan, Da, 2014. "An insight into actual energy use and its drivers in high-performance buildings," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 394-410.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:31:y:2003:i:9:p:849-864. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.