International coal trade and restrictions on coal consumption
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- ANDERSON, KYM & McKIBBIN, WARWICK J., 2000.
"Reducing coal subsidies and trade barriers: their contribution to greenhouse gas abatement,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(04), pages 457-481, October.
- Kym Anderson & Warwick J. McKibbin, 1997. "Reducing Coal Subsidies and Trade Barriers: Their Contribution to Greenhouse Gas Abatement," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 9703, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Anderson, Kym & McKibbin, Warwick, 1997. "Reducing Coal Subsidies and Trade Barriers: Their Contribution to Greenhouse Gas Abatement," CEPR Discussion Papers 1698, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- McKibbin, W.J. & Anderson, K., 1997. "Reducing Coal Subsidies and Trade Barriers: Their Contribution to Greenhouse Gas Abatement," Papers 135, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Linda Warell, 2006. "Market Integration in the International Coal Industry: A Cointegration Approach," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 99-118.
- Babiker, Mustafa H., 2005. "Climate change policy, market structure, and carbon leakage," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 421-445, March.
- Miles K. Light, 1999. "Coal Subsidies and Global Carbon Emissions," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 117-148.
- Smith, Clare & Hall, Stephen & Mabey, Nick, 1995. "Econometric modelling of international carbon tax regimes," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 133-146, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:660-:d:134134 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:203:y:2017:i:c:p:154-163 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInternational trade; Coal; Econometric analysis; Environmental policy;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:34:y:2012:i:4:p:1244-1249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.