Alternative measures of output in global economic-environmental models: Purchasing power parity or market exchange rates?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lahdelma, Risto & Salminen, Pekka & Hokkanen, Joonas, 2002. "Locating a waste treatment facility by using stochastic multicriteria acceptability analysis with ordinal criteria," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 345-356, October.
- Georgopoulou, E. & Lalas, D. & Papagiannakis, L., 1997. "A multicriteria decision aid approach for energy planning problems: The case of renewable energy option," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 38-54, November.
- Georgopoulou, E. & Sarafidis, Y. & Mirasgedis, S. & Zaimi, S. & Lalas, D. P., 2003. "A multiple criteria decision-aid approach in defining national priorities for greenhouse gases emissions reduction in the energy sector," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 199-215, April.
- Greening, Lorna A. & Bernow, Steve, 2004. "Design of coordinated energy and environmental policies: use of multi-criteria decision-making," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 721-735, April.
- Tamiz, Mehrdad & Jones, Dylan & Romero, Carlos, 1998. "Goal programming for decision making: An overview of the current state-of-the-art," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 569-581, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arthur A. van Benthem, 2015. "Energy Leapfrogging," Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(1), pages 93-132.
- Steckel, Jan Christoph & Jakob, Michael & Marschinski, Robert & Luderer, Gunnar, 2011. "From carbonization to decarbonization?--Past trends and future scenarios for China's CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3443-3455, June.
- Hanousek, Jan & Hajkova, Dana & Filer, Randall K., 2008.
"A rise by any other name? Sensitivity of growth regressions to data source,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1188-1206, September.
- Randall Filer & Dana Hajkova & Jan Hanousek, 2007. "A Rise by Any Other Name? Sensitivity of Growth Regressions to Data Source," CESifo Working Paper Series 2064, CESifo Group Munich.
- Randall Filer & Jan Hanousek & Dana Hajkova, 2007. "A Rise By Any Other Name? Sensitivity of Growth Regressions to Data Source," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp889, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Samuelson, Ralph D., 2014. "The unexpected challenges of using energy intensity as a policy objective: Examining the debate over the APEC energy intensity goal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 373-381.
- Åsa Johansson & Yvan Guillemette & Fabrice Murtin & David Turner & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Christine de la Maisonneuve & Philip Bagnoli & Guillaume Bousquet & Francesca Spinelli, 2013. "Long-Term Growth Scenarios," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1000, OECD Publishing.
- Nordhaus, William, 2013. "Integrated Economic and Climate Modeling," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2006.
"Convergence and FDI in an enlarged EU: what can we learn from the experience of cohesion countries for the CEECS?,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2006-12, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2006. "Convergence and FDI in an enlarged EU : what can we learn from the experience of cohesion countries for the CEECS ?," Working Papers hal-00972693, HAL.
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2006. "Convergence and FDI in an enlarged EU : what can we learn from the experience of cohesion countries for the CEECS ?," Sciences Po publications 2006-12, Sciences Po.
- Jakob, Michael & Haller, Markus & Marschinski, Robert, 2012. "Will history repeat itself? Economic convergence and convergence in energy use patterns," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 95-104.
- Tol, Richard S.J., 2007.
"Carbon dioxide emission scenarios for the USA,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5310-5326, November.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "Carbon Dioxide Emission Scenarios For The Usa," Working Papers FNU-101, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised May 2006.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "Carbon Dioxide Emission Scenarios for the Usa," Working Papers 2006.117, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marlos Goes & Nancy Tuana & Klaus Keller, 2011. "The economics (or lack thereof) of aerosol geoengineering," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 109(3), pages 719-744, December.
- Kerekes, Monika, 2007. "Analyzing patterns of economic growth: a production frontier approach," Discussion Papers 2007/15, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Matthew Adler & David Anthoff & Valentina Bosetti & Greg Garner & Klaus Keller & Nicolas Treich, 2016.
"Priority for the Worse Off and the Social Cost of Carbon,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6032, CESifo Group Munich.
- Adler, Matthew & Anthoff, David & Bosetti, Valentina & Garner, Greg & Keller, Klaus & Treich, Nicolas, 2016. "Priority for the Worse Off and the Social Cost of Carbon," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation,and Transformation Pathways 244334, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Matthew Adler & David Anthoff & Valentina Bosetti & Greg Garner & Klaus Keller & Nicolas Treich, 2016. "Priority for the Worse Off and the Social Cost of Carbon," Working Papers 2016.55, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Duval, Romain & de la Maisonneuve, Christine, 2010. "Long-run growth scenarios for the world economy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 64-80, January.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2011.
"Estimates of the Social Cost of Carbon: Background and Results from the RICE-2011 Model,"
NBER Working Papers
17540, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2011. "Estimates of the Social Cost of Carbon: Background and Results from the RICE-2011 Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1826, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- van Ruijven, Bas & Urban, Frauke & Benders, René M.J. & Moll, Henri C. & van der Sluijs, Jeroen P. & de Vries, Bert & van Vuuren, Detlef P., 2008. "Modeling Energy and Development: An Evaluation of Models and Concepts," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 2801-2821, December.
- Jonek Kowalska, Izabela, 2015. "Challenges for long-term industry restructuring in the Upper Silesian Coal Basin: What has Polish coal mining achieved and failed from a twenty-year perspective?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 135-149.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:29:y:2007:i:3:p:349-372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.