The costs of natural gas distribution pipelines: the case of SCGM, Quebec
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guldmann, Jean-Michel & Hanson, Donald A., 1991. "Natural gas market expansion and delivery infrastructure costs : The case of New England," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 57-94, April.
- Guldmann, Jean-Michel, 1983. "Modeling the structure of gas distribution costs in urban areas," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 299-316, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bermúdez, Alfredo & González-Díaz, Julio & González-Diéguez, Francisco J. & González-Rueda, Ángel M., 2016. "Gas transmission networks in Europe: Connections between different entry-exit tariff methodologies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 839-851.
- Gogas, Periklis & Mourmouris, Ioannis & Papadimitriou, Theophilos, 2012. "Economic Viability And Macroeconomic Impact Of The Burgas - Alexandroupolis Pipeline," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 1-2012, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
- Schmöller, Arno, 2010. "Bidding Behavior, Seller Strategies, and the Utilization of Information in Auctions for Complex Goods," Munich Dissertations in Economics 11175, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:24:y:2002:i:5:p:425-438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .