Optimal taxation of exhaustible resource under monopoly
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1976. "Monopoly and the Rate of Extraction of Exhaustible Resources," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 655-661, September.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E. & Dasgupta, Partha, 1982. "Market structure and resource depletion: A contribution to the theory of intertemporal monopolistic competition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 128-164, October.
- Bergstrom, Theodore C. & Cross, John G. & Porter, Richard C., 1981. "Efficiency-inducing taxation for a monopolistically supplied depletable resource," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 23-32, February.
- Villamor Gamponia & Robert Mendelsohn, 1985. "The Taxation of Exhaustible Resources," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(1), pages 165-181.
- Conrad, Robert F. & Hool, Bryce, 1981. "Resource taxation with heterogeneous quality and endogenous reserves," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 17-33, August.
- Burness, H. Stuart, 1976. "On the taxation of nonreplenishable natural resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 289-311, December.
- Yucel, Mine Kuban, 1989. "Severance taxes and market structure in an exhaustible resource industry," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 134-148, March.