Optimal taxation of exhaustible resource under monopoly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Burness, H. Stuart, 1976. "On the taxation of nonreplenishable natural resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 289-311, December.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1976. "Monopoly and the Rate of Extraction of Exhaustible Resources," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 655-661, September.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E. & Dasgupta, Partha, 1982. "Market structure and resource depletion: A contribution to the theory of intertemporal monopolistic competition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 128-164, October.
- Bergstrom, Theodore C. & Cross, John G. & Porter, Richard C., 1981. "Efficiency-inducing taxation for a monopolistically supplied depletable resource," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 23-32, February.
- Villamor Gamponia & Robert Mendelsohn, 1985. "The Taxation of Exhaustible Resources," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(1), pages 165-181.
- Conrad, Robert F. & Hool, Bryce, 1981. "Resource taxation with heterogeneous quality and endogenous reserves," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 17-33, August.
- Yucel, Mine Kuban, 1989. "Severance taxes and market structure in an exhaustible resource industry," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 134-148, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:17:y:2008:i:13:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:tiu:tiucen:200734 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:kubcen:200734 is not listed on IDEAS
- Julien Daubanes, 2008.
"Fossil fuels supplied by oligopolies: On optimal taxation and rent capture,"
AccessEcon, vol. 17(13), pages 1-11.
- DAUBANES Julien, 2007. "Fossil fuels supplied by oligopolies : On optimal taxation and rent capture," LERNA Working Papers 07.22.243, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- DAUBANES Julien, 2007.
"On the Optimal Taxation of an Exhaustible Resource under Monopolistic Extraction,"
LERNA Working Papers
07.09.230, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Daubanes, J., 2007. "On the Optimal Taxation of an Exhaustible Resource Under Monopolistic Extraction," Discussion Paper 2007-34, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Daubanes, Julien, 2011.
"Optimal taxation of a monopolistic extractor: Are subsidies necessary?,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 399-403, May.
- Julien Daubanes, 2008. "Optimal taxation of a monopolistic extractor: are subsidies necessary?," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/92, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Wirl, Franz, 2012. "Global warming: Prices versus quantities from a strategic point of view," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 217-229.
- Wirl, Franz, 2011. "Taxing incumbent monopoly to foster entry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 388-398, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:24:y:2002:i:3:p:183-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .