Risk-neutral valuation of the non-recourse protection in reverse mortgages: A case study for Korea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tsionas, Efthymios G. & Konstantakis, Konstantinos N. & Michaelides, Panayotis G., 2016. "Bayesian GVAR with k-endogenous dominants & input–output weights: Financial and trade channels in crisis transmission for BRICs," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-26.
- Stillwagon, Josh R., 2015.
"Testing the expectations hypothesis with survey forecasts: The impacts of consumer sentiment and the zero lower bound in an I(2) CVAR,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 85-101.
- Josh Stillwagon, 2014. "Testing the Expectations Hypothesis with Survey Forecasts: The Impacts of Consumer Sentiment and the Zero Lower Bound in an I(2) CVAR," Working Papers 1401, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Vasicek, Oldrich, 1977. "An equilibrium characterization of the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 177-188, November.
- Hung, Chih-Hsing & Chen, Ming-Chi & Lin, Wen-Yuan, 2014. "The relationship with REITs and bank loans: Capital structure perspectives," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 140-152.
- Andrew J.G. Cairns & Kevin Dowd & David Blake & Guy D. Coughlan, 2014. "Longevity hedge effectiveness: a decomposition," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 217-235, February.
- Kim, Jun Sik & Ryu, Doojin, 2015. "Are the KOSPI 200 implied volatilities useful in value-at-risk models?," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 43-64.
- Seungryul Ma & Yongheng Deng, 2006. "Insurance Premium Structure of Reverse Mortgage Loans in Korea," Working Paper 8568, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Vasicek, Oldrich Alfonso, 1977. "Abstract: An Equilibrium Characterization of the Term Structure," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 627-627, November.
- Aharon Ben-Tal, 1985. "The Entropic Penalty Approach to Stochastic Programming," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 10(2), pages 263-279, May.
- repec:bpj:apjrin:v:9:y:2015:i:1:p:77-105:n:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schorno, Patrick J. & Swidler, Steve M. & Wittry, Michael D., 2014. "Hedging house price risk with futures contracts after the bubble burst," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 332-340.
- Johnny Siu-Hang Li & Mary R. Hardy & Ken Seng Tan, 2010. "On Pricing and Hedging the No-Negative-Equity Guarantee in Equity Release Mechanisms," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 77(2), pages 499-522.
- Wang, Zihe & Li, Johnny Siu-Hang, 2016. "A DCC-GARCH multi-population mortality model and its applications to pricing catastrophic mortality bonds," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 103-111.
- John C. Cox & Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr. & Stephen A. Ross, 2005. "A Theory Of The Term Structure Of Interest Rates," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 5, pages 129-164 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- repec:arz:wpaper:eres2014_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sharon S Yang, 2011. "Securitisation and Tranching Longevity and House Price Risk for Reverse Mortgage Products," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 36(4), pages 648-674, October.
- Deokho Cho & Seungryul Ma, 2006. "Dynamic Relationship between Housing Values and Interest Rates in the Korean Housing Market," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 169-184, March.
- Balcilar, Mehmet & Thompson, Kirsten & Gupta, Rangan & van Eyden, Reneé, 2016.
"Testing the asymmetric effects of financial conditions in South Africa: A nonlinear vector autoregression approach,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 30-43.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Kirsten Thompson & Rangan Gupta & Renee van Eyden, 2014. "Testing the Asymmetric Effects of Financial Conditions in South Africa: A Nonlinear Vector Autoregression Approach," Working Papers 15-18, Eastern Mediterranean University, Department of Economics.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Kirsten Thompson & Rangan Gupta & Renee van Eyden, 2014. "Testing the Asymmetric Effects of Financial Conditions in South Africa: A Nonlinear Vector Autoregression Approach," Working Papers 15-11, Eastern Mediterranean University, Department of Economics.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Kirsten Thompson & Rangan Gupta & Renee van Eyden, 2014. "Testing the Asymmetric Effects of Financial Conditions in South Africa: A Nonlinear Vector Autoregression Approach," Working Papers 201414, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Shao, Adam W. & Hanewald, Katja & Sherris, Michael, 2015. "Reverse mortgage pricing and risk analysis allowing for idiosyncratic house price risk and longevity risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 76-90.
- Jin-Chuan Duan, 1995. "The Garch Option Pricing Model," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 13-32.
- Ji, Min & Hardy, Mary & Li, Johnny Siu-Hang, 2012. "A Semi-Markov Multiple State Model for Reverse Mortgage Terminations," Annals of Actuarial Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(02), pages 235-257, September.
- Lee, Yung-Tsung & Wang, Chou-Wen & Huang, Hong-Chih, 2012. "On the valuation of reverse mortgages with regular tenure payments," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 430-441.
- Marco Frittelli, 2000. "The Minimal Entropy Martingale Measure and the Valuation Problem in Incomplete Markets," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 39-52.
- Stutzer, Michael, 1996. " A Simple Nonparametric Approach to Derivative Security Valuation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(5), pages 1633-1652, December.
- Liu, Yanxin & Li, Johnny Siu-Hang & Ng, Andrew Cheuk-Yin, 2015. "Option pricing under GARCH models with Hansen's skewed-t distributed innovations," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 108-125.
- Chen, Hua & Cox, Samuel H. & Wang, Shaun S., 2010. "Is the Home Equity Conversion Mortgage in the United States sustainable? Evidence from pricing mortgage insurance premiums and non-recourse provisions using the conditional Esscher transform," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 371-384, April.
- Carter, Lawrence R. & Lee, Ronald D., 1992. "Modeling and forecasting US sex differentials in mortality," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 393-411, November.
- Engle, Robert, 2002. "Dynamic Conditional Correlation: A Simple Class of Multivariate Generalized Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(3), pages 339-350, July.
- Li, Johnny Siu-Hang & Zhou, Rui & Hardy, Mary, 2015. "A step-by-step guide to building two-population stochastic mortality models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 121-134.
- Johnny Siu‐Hang Li & Andrew Cheuk‐Yin Ng, 2011. "Canonical Valuation of Mortality‐Linked Securities," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 78(4), pages 853-884, December.
- Sims, Christopher A & Stock, James H & Watson, Mark W, 1990. "Inference in Linear Time Series Models with Some Unit Roots," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 113-144, January.
More about this item
KeywordsConditional heteroscedasticity; Correlations; DCC-GARCH; Longevity risk; Minimum entropy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ememar:v:30:y:2017:i:c:p:133-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620356 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.