Data envelopment analysis: Visualizing the results
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Banker, Rajiv D. & Thrall, R. M., 1992. "Estimation of returns to scale using data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 74-84, October.
- Oral, Muhittin & Yolalan, Reha, 1990. "An empirical study on measuring operating efficiency and profitability of bank branches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 282-294, June.
- Seiford, Lawrence M. & Thrall, Robert M., 1990. "Recent developments in DEA : The mathematical programming approach to frontier analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 7-38.
- Boussofiane, A. & Dyson, R. G. & Thanassoulis, E., 1991. "Applied data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-15, May.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sami El-Mahgary & Petri Rönnholm & Hannu Hyyppä & Henrik Haggrén & Jenni Koponen, 2014. "Evaluating the performance of university course units using data envelopment analysis," Cogent Economics & Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Guironnet, Jean-Pascal & Peypoch, Nicolas, 2018.
"The geographical efficiency of education and research: The ranking of U.S. universities,"
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 44-55.
- Jean-Pascal Guironnet & Nicolas Peypoch, 2018. "The geographical efficiency of education and research: The ranking of U.S. universities," Post-Print halshs-02083166, HAL.
- Turgay Türker & Murat Etöz & Yasemin Altun Türker, 2016. "Determination of Effective Critical Factors in Successful Efficiency Measurement of University Departments by Using Fuzzy DEMATEL Method," Alphanumeric Journal, Bahadir Fatih Yildirim, vol. 4(1), pages 57-72, June.
- Lásara Fabrícia Rodrigues & Matheus Alves Madeira de Souza & Thamara Paula dos Santos Dias, 2017. "Performance Assessment of Brazilian Power Transmission and Distribution Segments using Data Envelopment Analysis," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 7(3), pages 14-23.
- Reuben Elan & Verma Bharat Bhushan & Bhat Ramesh, 2001. "Hospital Efficiency: An Empirical Analysis of District and Grant-in-Aid Hospitals in Gujarat," IIMA Working Papers WP2001-07-05, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Topcu, Taylan G. & Triantis, Konstantinos & Roets, Bart, 2019. "Estimation of the workload boundary in socio-technical infrastructure management systems: The case of Belgian railroads," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 278(1), pages 314-329.
- Johnes, Jill & Yu, Li, 2008.
"Measuring the research performance of Chinese higher education institutions using data envelopment analysis,"
China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 679-696, December.
- J Johnes & L Yu, 2006. "Measuring the research performance of Chinese higher education institutions using data envelopment analysis," Working Papers 577428, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Adler, Nicole & Raveh, Adi, 2008. "Presenting DEA graphically," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 715-729, October.
- Isidoro Guzmán & Stephen Morrow, 2007. "Measuring efficiency and productivity in professional football teams: evidence from the English Premier League," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 15(4), pages 309-328, November.
- Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Soares de Mello, João Carlos C.B. & Angulo Meza, Lidia, 2016. "A new approach to the bi-dimensional representation of the DEA efficient frontier with multiple inputs and outputs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(1), pages 175-186.
- Avick Kumar Dey & Pijush Kanti Dutta Pramanik & Prasenjit Choudhury & Goutam Bandopadhyay, 0. "Distinctive author ranking using DEA indexing," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-20.
- Elena Villar Rubio & Pedro Enrique Barrilao González & Juan Delgado Alaminos, 2017. "Relative efficiency within a tax administration: The effects of result improvement," Revista Finanzas y Politica Economica, Universidad Católica de Colombia, vol. 9(1), pages 135-149, February.
- Martínez Franco, Carmen M. & Guzmán Raja, Isidoro, 2014. "Medida de la eficiencia en entidades no lucrativas: un estudio empírico para fundaciones asistenciales," Revista de Contabilidad - Spanish Accounting Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 47-57.
- Sarıca, Kemal & Or, Ilhan, 2007. "Efficiency assessment of Turkish power plants using data envelopment analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1484-1499.
- Lahdelma, Risto & Salminen, Pekka, 2006. "Stochastic multicriteria acceptability analysis using the data envelopment model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 241-252, April.
- Martín Rivero, Raquel, 2007. "La eficiencia productiva en el ámbito universitario: aspectos claves para su evaluación/The Productive Efficiency in the University: Key Aspects for its Evaluation," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 25, pages 793-812, Diciembre.
- Chen, Tser-yieth, 1997. "A measurement of the resource utilization efficiency of university libraries," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 71-80, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:83:y:1995:i:3:p:700-710. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.