Determinants of RFID adoption stage and perceived benefits
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sari, Kazim, 2010. "Exploring the impacts of radio frequency identification (RFID) technology on supply chain performance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(1), pages 174-183, November.
- Xu, Jinpeng & Jiang, Wei & Feng, Gengzhong & Tian, Jun, 2012. "Comparing improvement strategies for inventory inaccuracy in a two-echelon supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(1), pages 213-221.
- Srivastava, Bharatendu, 2004. "Radio frequency ID technology: The next revolution in SCM," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 60-68.
- Lal, K., 1999. "Determinants of the adoption of Information Technology: a case study of electrical and electronic goods manufacturing firms in India," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 667-680, September.
- Rekik, Yacine, 2011. "Inventory inaccuracies in the wholesale supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 172-181, September.
- Li, L. X., 1997. "Relationships between determinants of hospital quality management and service quality performance--a path analytic model," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 535-545, October.
- Reyes, Pedro M. & Li, Suhong & Visich, John K., 2012. "Accessing antecedents and outcomes of RFID implementation in health care," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 137-150.
- Ngai, E.W.T. & Moon, Karen K.L. & Riggins, Frederick J. & Yi, Candace Y., 2008. "RFID research: An academic literature review (1995-2005) and future research directions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 510-520, April.
- Cannella, Salvatore & Framinan, Jose M. & Bruccoleri, Manfredi & Barbosa-Póvoa, Ana Paula & Relvas, Susana, 2015. "The effect of Inventory Record Inaccuracy in Information Exchange Supply Chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(1), pages 120-129.
- Rekik, Yacine & Sahin, Evren & Dallery, Yves, 2009. "Inventory inaccuracy in retail stores due to theft: An analysis of the benefits of RFID," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 189-198, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:268:y:2018:i:2:p:653-664 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:1524-:d:145730 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain management; RFID; Adoption; Survey; Factor analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:254:y:2016:i:3:p:801-812. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.