An optimization method to estimate models with store-level data: A case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- González-Benito, Óscar & Martínez-Ruiz, María Pilar & Mollá-Descals, Alejandro, 2009. "Using store level scanner data to improve category management decisions: Developing positioning maps," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(2), pages 666-674, October.
- Shen, Chungen & Xue, Wenjuan & Chen, Xiongda, 2010. "Global convergence of a robust filter SQP algorithm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(1), pages 34-45, October.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:26:y:2009:i:4:p:345-355 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ostermark, Ralf, 1999. "Solving Irregular Econometric and Mathematical Optimization Problems with a Genetic Hybrid Algorithm," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 13(2), pages 103-115, April.
- Sivakumar, K., 2004. "Manifestations and measurement of asymmetric brand competition," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(8), pages 813-820, August.
- Still, Claus & Westerlund, Tapio, 2010. "A linear programming-based optimization algorithm for solving nonlinear programming problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(3), pages 658-670, February.
- Randolph E. Bucklin & Sunil Gupta, 1999. "Commercial Use of UPC Scanner Data: Industry and Academic Perspectives," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(3), pages 247-273.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsMarketing; Quadratic programming; Latent models; Segmentation; Market segmentation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:217:y:2012:i:3:p:664-672. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .