Robust optimization using computer experiments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- den Hertog, Dick & Stehouwer, Peter, 2002. "Optimizing color picture tubes by high-cost nonlinear programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 197-211, July.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:57:y:2006:i:4:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601997 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sturm, J.F., 2002. "Implementation of Interior Point Methods for Mixed Semidefinite and Second Order Cone Optimization Problems," Discussion Paper 2002-73, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- D den Hertog & J P C Kleijnen & A Y D Siem, 2006.
"The correct Kriging variance estimated by bootstrapping,"
Journal of the Operational Research Society,
Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 57(4), pages 400-409, April.
- den Hertog, D. & Kleijnen, J.P.C. & Siem, A.Y.D., 2004. "The Correct Kriging Variance Estimated by Bootstrapping," Discussion Paper 2004-46, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ouyang, Linhan & Ma, Yizhong & Wang, Jianjun & Tu, Yiliu, 2017. "A new loss function for multi-response optimization with model parameter uncertainty and implementation errors," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(2), pages 552-563.
- Harris, Richard D.F. & Stoja, Evarist & Tan, Linzhi, 2017.
"The dynamic Black–Litterman approach to asset allocation,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 259(3), pages 1085-1096.
- Harris, Richard D F & Stoja, Evarist & Tan, Linzhi, 2016. "The dynamic Black-Litterman approach to asset allocation," Bank of England working papers 596, Bank of England.
- Siem, A.Y.D., 2008. "Property preservation and quality measures in meta-models," Other publications TiSEM 259d3ed2-1a23-48fe-8af8-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Siem, A.Y.D. & den Hertog, D., 2007. "Kriging Models That Are Robust With Respect to Simulation Errors," Discussion Paper 2007-68, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ben-Tal, A. & den Hertog, D., 2011. "Immunizing Conic Quadratic Optimization Problems Against Implementation Errors," Discussion Paper 2011-060, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gabriella Dellino & Jack P. C. Kleijnen & Carlo Meloni, 2012.
"Robust Optimization in Simulation: Taguchi and Krige Combined,"
INFORMS Journal on Computing,
INFORMS, vol. 24(3), pages 471-484, August.
- Dellino, G. & Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Meloni, C., 2009. "Robust Optimization in Simulation : Taguchi and Krige Combined," Discussion Paper 2009-82, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- He, Zhen & Zhu, Peng-Fei & Park, Sung-Hyun, 2012. "A robust desirability function method for multi-response surface optimization considering model uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(1), pages 241-247.
- Huang, Dashan & Zhu, Shushang & Fabozzi, Frank J. & Fukushima, Masao, 2010. "Portfolio selection under distributional uncertainty: A relative robust CVaR approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 203(1), pages 185-194, May.
More about this item
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:191:y:2008:i:3:p:816-837. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.