Validation of regression metamodels in simulation: Bootstrap approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kleijnen, Jack P. C. & Sargent, Robert G., 2000.
"A methodology for fitting and validating metamodels in simulation,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 14-29, January.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C. & Sargent, R., 1997. "A Methodology for Fitting and Validating Metamodels in Simulation," Discussion Paper 1997-116, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van der Genugten, B.B., 1982. "The asymptotic behaviour of the estimated generalized least squares method in the linear regression model," Research Memorandum FEW 111, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ohtani, Kazuhiro, 2000. "Bootstrapping R2 and adjusted R2 in regression analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 473-483, December.
- Jack P. C. Kleijnen & Russell C. H. Cheng & Bert Bettonvil, 2001. "Validation of Trace-Driven Simulation Models: Bootstrap Tests," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(11), pages 1533-1538, November.
- Jack P. C. Kleijnen, 1992. "Regression Metamodels for Simulation with Common Random Numbers: Comparison of Validation Tests and Confidence Intervals," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(8), pages 1164-1185, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:170:y:2006:i:1:p:120-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.