Simulation-Optimization via Kriging and Bootstrapping : A Survey (Revision of CentER DP 2011-064)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Deflandre, David, 2006. "Validation of regression metamodels in simulation: Bootstrap approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 120-131, April.
- Jack Kleijnen & Wim Beers & Inneke Nieuwenhuyse, 2012. "Expected improvement in efficient global optimization through bootstrapped kriging," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 59-73, September.
- Kleijnen, Jack P.C., 2009. "Kriging metamodeling in simulation: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(3), pages 707-716, February.
- Roustant, Olivier & Ginsbourger, David & Deville, Yves, 2012. "DiceKriging, DiceOptim: Two R Packages for the Analysis of Computer Experiments by Kriging-Based Metamodeling and Optimization," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 51(i01).
- Kleijnen, J.P.C. & van Beers, W.C.M. & van Nieuwenhuyse, I., 2008.
"Constrained Optimization in Simulation : A Novel Approach,"
2008-95, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & van Beers, W.C.M. & van Nieuwenhuyse, I., 2010. "Constrained optimization in simulation : A novel approach," Other publications TiSEM b3655866-b593-4854-a4fd-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Sridhar Bashyam & Michael C. Fu, 1998. "Optimization of (s, S) Inventory Systems with Random Lead Times and a Service Level Constraint," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(12-Part-2), pages 243-256, December.
- Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Beers, Wim van & Nieuwenhuyse, Inneke van, 2010. "Constrained optimization in expensive simulation: Novel approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 164-174, April.
- D den Hertog & J P C Kleijnen & A Y D Siem, 2006.
"The correct Kriging variance estimated by bootstrapping,"
Journal of the Operational Research Society,
Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 57(4), pages 400-409, April.
- den Hertog, D. & Kleijnen, J.P.C. & Siem, A.Y.D., 2004. "The Correct Kriging Variance Estimated by Bootstrapping," Discussion Paper 2004-46, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Novikov, Ilya & Oberman, Bernice, 2007. "Optimization of large simulations using statistical software," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 2747-2752, February.
- Dellino, Gabriella & Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Meloni, Carlo, 2010.
"Robust optimization in simulation: Taguchi and Response Surface Methodology,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 52-59, May.
- Dellino, G. & Kleijnen, J.P.C. & Meloni, C., 2008. "Robust Optimization in Simulation : Taguchi and Response Surface Methodology," Discussion Paper 2008-69, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dellino, G. & Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Meloni, C., 2010. "Robust optimization in simulation : Taguchi and Response Surface Methodology," Other publications TiSEM 6a101dae-10b0-40af-815f-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Christian Dehlendorff & Murat Kulahci & Klaus Kaae Andersen, 2011. "Designing simulation experiments with controllable and uncontrollable factors for applications in healthcare," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 60(1), pages 31-49, January.
- Yanikoglu, I. & den Hertog, D. & Kleijnen, Jack P.C., 2013. "Adjustable Robust Parameter Design with Unknown Distributions," Discussion Paper 2013-022, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordssimulation; optimization; stochastic process; non-linear programming; risk;
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-01-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2015-01-09 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ORE-2015-01-09 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiucen:6ac4e049-ad86-447f-aeec-ad5d9ccc7248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: http://center.uvt.nl .