Expected improvement in efficient global optimization through bootstrapped kriging
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Markus Abt, 1999. "Estimating the Prediction Mean Squared Error in Gaussian Stochastic Processes with Exponential Correlation Structure," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 26(4), pages 563-578.
- D den Hertog & J P C Kleijnen & A Y D Siem, 2006.
"The correct Kriging variance estimated by bootstrapping,"
Journal of the Operational Research Society,
Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 57(4), pages 400-409, April.
- den Hertog, D. & Kleijnen, J.P.C. & Siem, A.Y.D., 2004. "The Correct Kriging Variance Estimated by Bootstrapping," Discussion Paper 2004-46, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Mehdad, E., 2013. "Conditional simulation for efficient global optimization," Other publications TiSEM 52e4860d-9887-4a63-b19a-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Mehdad, E. & Kleijnen, Jack P.C., 2014. "Classic Kriging versus Kriging with Bootstrapping or Conditional Simulation : Classic Kriging's Robust Confidence Intervals and Optimization (Revised version of CentER DP 2013-038)," Discussion Paper 2014-076, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kleijnen, Jack P.C., 2013. "Simulation-Optimization via Kriging and Bootstrapping : A Survey (Revision of CentER DP 2011-064)," Discussion Paper 2013-064, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Morales-Enciso, Sergio & Branke, Juergen, 2015. "Tracking global optima in dynamic environments with efficient global optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(3), pages 744-755.
- Jalali, Hamed & Van Nieuwenhuyse, Inneke & Picheny, Victor, 2017. "Comparison of Kriging-based algorithms for simulation optimization with heterogeneous noise," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 261(1), pages 279-301.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:240:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2019-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSimulation; Optimization; Kriging; Bootstrap;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:54:y:2012:i:1:p:59-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.