On the fallacy of averages in project risk management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shantanu Bhattacharya & V. Krishnan & Vijay Mahajan, 1998. "Managing New Product Definition in Highly Dynamic Environments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-2), pages 50-64, November.
- V. Krishnan & Karl T. Ulrich, 2001. "Product Development Decisions: A Review of the Literature," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Herroelen, Willy & Leus, Roel, 2004. "The construction of stable project baseline schedules," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(3), pages 550-565, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Jingwen & Elmaghraby, Salah E., 2014. "The relevance of the “alphorn of uncertainty” to the financial management of projects under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(1), pages 65-76.
- Wiesemann, Wolfram & Kuhn, Daniel & Rustem, Berç, 2010. "Maximizing the net present value of a project under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(2), pages 356-367, April.
- Sobel, Matthew J. & Szmerekovsky, Joseph G. & Tilson, Vera, 2009. "Scheduling projects with stochastic activity duration to maximize expected net present value," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(3), pages 697-705, November.
- Godinho, Pedro & Branco, Fernando G., 2012. "Adaptive policies for multi-mode project scheduling under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(3), pages 553-562.
- Azaron, Amir & Fatemi Ghomi, S.M.T., 2008. "Lower bound for the mean project completion time in dynamic PERT networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 120-127, April.
- KIlIç, Murat & Ulusoy, Gündüz & Serifoglu, Funda Sivrikaya, 2008. "A bi-objective genetic algorithm approach to risk mitigation in project scheduling," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 202-216, March.
- Trietsch, Dan & Mazmanyan, Lilit & Gevorgyan, Lilit & Baker, Kenneth R., 2012. "Modeling activity times by the Parkinson distribution with a lognormal core: Theory and validation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(2), pages 386-396.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:165:y:2005:i:2:p:307-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.