Data envelopment analysis based decision model for optimal operator allocation in CMS
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ertay, Tijen, 1998. "Simulation approach in comparison of a pull system in a cell production system with a push system in a conventional production system according to flexible cost: A case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 145-155, September.
- Doyle, J & Green, R, 1993. "Data envelopment analysis and multiple criteria decision making," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 713-715, November.
- Myint, San & Tabucanon, Mario T., 1994. "A multiple-criteria approach to machine selection for flexible manufacturing systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-3), pages 121-131, January.
- Diaby, Moustapha, 2000. "Integrated batch size and setup reduction decisions in multi-product, dynamic manufacturing environments," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 219-233, October.
- Recht, Ricardo & Wilderom, Celeste, 1998. "Kaizen and culture: on the transferability of Japanese suggestion systems," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 7-22, February.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- de Haan, Job & Yamamoto, Masaru & Lovink, Gerben, 2001. "Production planning in Japan: rediscovering lost experiences or new insights?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-3), pages 101-109, May.
- Nakade, Koichi & Ohno, Katsuhisa, 1999. "An optimal worker allocation problem for a U-shaped production line," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 353-358, April.
- Boussofiane, A. & Dyson, R. G. & Thanassoulis, E., 1991. "Applied data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-15, May.
- Shang, Jen & Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki, 1995. "A unified framework for the selection of a Flexible Manufacturing System," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 297-315, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:164:y:2005:i:3:p:800-810. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.