Tick size and spreads: The case of Nasdaq's decimalization
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Van Ness, Bonnie F & Van Ness, Robert A & Pruitt, Stephen W, 2000. "The Impact of the Reduction in Tick Increments in Major U.S. Markets on Spreads, Depth, and Volatility," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 153-67, September.
- Chung, Kee H. & Van Ness, Robert A., 2001. "Order handling rules, tick size, and the intraday pattern of bid-ask spreads for Nasdaq stocks," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 143-161, April.
- Battalio, Robert & Holden, Craig W., 2001. "A simple model of payment for order flow, internalization, and total trading cost," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 33-71, January.
- Bacidore, Jeffrey M., 2001. "Decimalization, adverse selection, and market maker rents," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 829-855, May.
- Israel M. Kirzner, 1997. "Entrepreneurial Discovery and the Competitive Market Process: An Austrian Approach," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 60-85, March.
- Michael J. Barclay & William G. Christie & Jeffrey H. Harris & Eugene Kandel & Paul H. Schultz, 1999. "Effects of Market Reform on the Trading Costs and Depths of Nasdaq Stocks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(1), pages 1-34, 02.
- Lucy F. Ackert & Bryan K. Church, 1999.
"Bid-Ask Spreads in Multiple Dealer Settings: Some Experimental Evidence,"
Financial Management Association, vol. 28(1), Spring.
- Lucy F. Ackert & Bryan K. Church, 1998. "Bid-ask spreads in multiple dealer settings: Some experimental evidence," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 98-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Bessembinder, Hendrik, 1999. "Trade Execution Costs on NASDAQ and the NYSE: A Post-Reform Comparison," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(03), pages 387-407, September.
- Bessembinder, Hendrik, 2000. "Tick Size, Spreads, and Liquidity: An Analysis of Nasdaq Securities Trading near Ten Dollars," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 213-239, July.
- James P. Weston, 2000. "Competition on the Nasdaq and the Impact of Recent Market Reforms," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(6), pages 2565-2598, December.
- Schultz, Paul, 2000. "Regulatory and Legal Pressures and the Costs of Nasdaq Trading," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 13(4), pages 917-57.
- Loistl, Otto & Schossmann, Bernd & Vetter, Olaf, 2001. "Xetra efficiency evaluation and NASDAQ modelling by KapSyn," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 270-295, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:155:y:2004:i:2:p:317-334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.