DEA and its uses in different countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tulkens, Henry & Vanden Eeckaut, Philippe, 1995.
"Non-frontier measures of efficiency, progress and regress for time series data,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 83-97, April.
- Tulkens, H. & Vanden Eeckaut, P., 1995. "Non-frontier measures of efficiency, progress and regress for time series data," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1159, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Angel Prieto & José ZofIo, 2001. "Evaluating Effectiveness in Public Provision of Infrastructure and Equipment: The Case of Spanish Municipalities," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 41-58, January.
- Grosskopf, Shawna & Margaritis, Dimitri & Valdmanis, Vivian, 2001. "The effects of teaching on hospital productivity," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 189-204, September.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- W. Cooper & Dr. Park & Professor Ciurana, 2000. "Marginal Rates and Elasticities of Substitution with Additive Models in DEA," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 105-123, March.
- Rajiv D. Banker, 1993. "Maximum Likelihood, Consistency and Data Envelopment Analysis: A Statistical Foundation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(10), pages 1265-1273, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martić Milan & Novaković Marina & Baggia Alenka, 2009. "Data Envelopment Analysis - Basic Models and their Utilization," Organizacija, De Gruyter Open, vol. 42(2), pages 37-43, March.
- Ormerod, Richard J. & Ulrich, Werner, 2013. "Operational research and ethics: A literature review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(2), pages 291-307.
- Kontodimopoulos, Nick & Niakas, Dimitris, 2005. "Efficiency measurement of hemodialysis units in Greece with data envelopment analysis," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 195-204, February.
- Arazmuradov, Annageldy, 2011. "Energy consumption and carbon dioxide environmental efficiency for former Soviet Union economies. evidence from DEA window analysis," MPRA Paper 36903, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Feb 2012.
- Kontodimopoulos, Nick & Nanos, Panagiotis & Niakas, Dimitris, 2006. "Balancing efficiency of health services and equity of access in remote areas in Greece," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 49-57, March.
- Annageldy Arazmuradov, 2016. "Economic prospect on carbon emissions in Commonwealth of Independent States," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 395-427, November.
- Yuki Kuwahara & Satoko Nagata & Atsuko Taguchi & Takashi Naruse & Hiroyuki Kawaguchi & Sachiyo Murashima, 2013. "Measuring the efficiencies of visiting nurse service agencies using data envelopment analysis," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 228-235, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:154:y:2004:i:2:p:337-344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.