Global optimization for artificial neural networks: A tabu search application
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Laguna & Fred Glover, 1993. "Bandwidth Packing: A Tabu Search Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(4), pages 492-500, April.
- Shouhong Wang, 1995. "The Unpredictability of Standard Back Propagation Neural Networks in Classification Applications," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(3), pages 555-559, March.
- Laguna, Manuel & Kelly, James P. & Gonzalez-Velarde, JoseLuis & Glover, Fred, 1995. "Tabu search for the multilevel generalized assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 176-189, April.
- Goffe, William L. & Ferrier, Gary D. & Rogers, John, 1994. "Global optimization of statistical functions with simulated annealing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1-2), pages 65-99.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:ijsaem:v:9:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s13198-016-0526-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Ilkyeong Moon & Sanghyup Lee & Moonsoo Shin & Kwangyeol Ryu, 2016. "Evolutionary resource assignment for workload-based production scheduling," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 375-388, April.
- Pendharkar, Parag C., 2002. "A computational study on the performance of artificial neural networks under changing structural design and data distribution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 155-177, April.
- El-Fallahi, Abdellah & Marti, Rafael & Lasdon, Leon, 2006. "Path relinking and GRG for artificial neural networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 169(2), pages 508-519, March.
- Pendharkar, Parag C., 2001. "An empirical study of design and testing of hybrid evolutionary-neural approach for classification," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 361-374, August.
- Sexton, Randall S. & Dorsey, Robert E. & Johnson, John D., 1999. "Optimization of neural networks: A comparative analysis of the genetic algorithm and simulated annealing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(3), pages 589-601, May.
- Wen, Ue-Pyng & Lan, Kuen-Ming & Shih, Hsu-Shih, 2009. "A review of Hopfield neural networks for solving mathematical programming problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(3), pages 675-687, November.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:2:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602535 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:106:y:1998:i:2-3:p:570-584. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.