Search strategies for the feeder bus network design problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michel Gendreau & Alain Hertz & Gilbert Laporte, 1994. "A Tabu Search Heuristic for the Vehicle Routing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(10), pages 1276-1290, October.
- Frank A. Tillman & Thomas M. Cain, 1972. "An Upperbound Algorithm for the Single and Multiple Terminal Delivery Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(11), pages 664-682, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sivakumaran, Karthikgeyan & Li, Yuwei & Cassidy, Michael J. & Madanat, Samer, 2010. "Cost-Saving Properties of Schedule Coordination in a Simple Trunk-and-Feeder Transit System," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt9qr8s3hx, University of California Transportation Center.
- Yu, Yao & Machemehl, Randy B. & Xie, Chi, 2015. "Demand-responsive transit circulator service network design," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 160-175.
- Sivakumaran, Karthik & Li, Yuwei & Cassidy, Michael & Madanat, Samer, 2014. "Access and the choice of transit technology," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 204-221.
- Hwe, Siu Kei & Cheung, Raymond K. & Wan, Yat-wah, 2006. "Merging bus routes in Hong Kong's central business district: Analysis and models," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 918-935, December.
- Mohammad Hadi Almasi & Ali Sadollah & Seungmo Kang & Mohamed Rehan Karim, 2016. "Optimization of an Improved Intermodal Transit Model Equipped with Feeder Bus and Railway Systems Using Metaheuristics Approaches," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-27, June.
- Szeto, W.Y. & Wu, Yongzhong, 2011. "A simultaneous bus route design and frequency setting problem for Tin Shui Wai, Hong Kong," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(2), pages 141-155, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:106:y:1998:i:2-3:p:425-440. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.