Trading horizons and the value of money
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- P. Diamond, 1980.
"Aggregate Demand Management in Search Equilibrium,"
268, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Joseph M. Ostroy & Ross M. Starr, 1988.
"The Transactions Role of Money,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
505, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Luisa Fuster & Ayse Imrohoroglu & Selahattin Imrohoroglu, 2003. "A welfare analysis of social security in a dynastic framework," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 44(4), pages 1247-1274, November.
- Shi, Shouyong & Epstein, Larry G, 1993. "Habits and Time Preference," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 34(1), pages 61-84, February.
- Kovenock, D. & De Vries, C.G., 1995.
"Fiat Exchange in Finite Economies,"
Purdue University Economics Working Papers
1079, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Kultti, Klaus, 1995. "A finite horizon monetary economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 237-251.
- David C. Mills, Jr, 2004. "Mechanism Design and the Role of Enforcement in Freeman's Model of Payments," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(1), pages 219-236, january.
- Mark Huggett & Stefan Krasa, 1996.
"Money and storage in a differential information economy (*),"
Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 191-209.
- Huggett, Mark & Krasa, Stefan, 1996. "Money and Storage in a Differential Information Economy," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 191-210, August.
- Michihiro Kandori, 1992. "Social Norms and Community Enforcement," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 59(1), pages 63-80.
- Gaetano Antinolfi & Elisabeth Huybens, 2000.
"Monetary Stability and Liquidity Crises: The Role of the Lender of Last Resort,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
1156, Econometric Society.
- Antinolfi, Gaetano & Huybens, Elisabeth & Keister, Todd, 2001. "Monetary Stability and Liquidity Crises: The Role of the Lender of Last Resort," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 99(1-2), pages 187-219, July.
- Gaetano Antinolfi & Elisabeth Huybens & Todd Keister, 2000. "Monetary Stability and Liquidity Crises: The Role of the Lender of Last Resort," Working Papers 0001, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Araujo, Luis, 2004. "Social norms and money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 241-256, March.
- Camera, Gabriele & Reed, Robert R. & Waller, Christopher J., 2003. "Can monetizing trade lower welfare? An example," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 179-186, November.
- Ray, Debraj & Streufert, Peter A, 1993. "Dynamic Equilibria with Unemployment Due to Undernourishment," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 61-85, January.
- Kocherlakota, Narayana R., 1998.
"Money Is Memory,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 232-251, August.
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Gabriele Camera & Daniela Puzzello, 2006. "Matching and anonymity," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 415-432, October.
- Faust, Jon, 1989.
"Supernovas in Monetary Theory: Does the Ultimate Sunspot Rule Out Money?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 872-81, September.
- Jon Faust, 1988. "Supernovas in monetary theory: does the ultimate sunspot rule out money?," Research Working Paper 88-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:51:y:2007:i:7:p:1751-1767. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.