Social norms and money
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Glenn Ellison, 1994. "Cooperation in the Prisoner's Dilemma with Anonymous Random Matching," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(3), pages 567-588.
- Araújo, Luís & Camargo, Bráz Ministério de, 2010.
"Monetary equilibrium with decentralized trade and learning,"
Textos para discussão
222, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Luis Araujo & Braz Camargo, 2005. "Monetary Equilibrium with Decentralized Trade and Learning," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20051, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Narayana R. Kocherlakota, 1996.
"Money is memory,"
218, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Michihiro Kandori, 1992. "Social Norms and Community Enforcement," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 59(1), pages 63-80.
- Michi Kandori, 2010. "Social Norms and Community Enforcement," Levine's Working Paper Archive 630, David K. Levine.
- Dean Corbae & Ted Temzelides & Randall Wright, 2002. "Matching and Money," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 67-71, May.
- Rupert, Peter & Schindler, Martin & Wright, Randall, 2001.
"Generalized search-theoretic models of monetary exchange,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 605-622, December.
- Peter Rupert & Martin Schindler & Randall Wright, 2000. "Generalized search-theoretic models of monetary exchange," Working Paper 0005, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Glen Ellison, 2010. "Cooperation in the Prisoner's Dilemma with Anonymous Random Matching," Levine's Working Paper Archive 631, David K. Levine.
- Okuno-Fujiwara Masahiro & Postlewaite Andrew, 1995. "Social Norms and Random Matching Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 79-109, April.
- anonymous, 1998. "Technological role of fiat money," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum.
- Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Wright, Randall, 1989. "On Money as a Medium of Exchange," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 927-54, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:51:y:2004:i:2:p:241-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.