Social norms and money
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Wright, Randall, 1989. "On Money as a Medium of Exchange," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 927-54, August.
- Okuno-Fujiwara Masahiro & Postlewaite Andrew, 1995. "Social Norms and Random Matching Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 79-109, April.
- repec:oup:restud:v:59:y:1992:i:1:p:63-80 is not listed on IDEAS
- anonymous, 1998. "Technological role of fiat money," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum.
- Dean Corbae & Ted Temzelides & Randall Wright, 2002. "Matching and Money," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 67-71, May.
- Narayana R. Kocherlakota, 1996.
"Money is memory,"
218, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Glen Ellison, 2010. "Cooperation in the Prisoner's Dilemma with Anonymous Random Matching," Levine's Working Paper Archive 631, David K. Levine.
- Luis Araujo & Braz Camargo, 2005.
"Monetary Equilibrium with Decentralized Trade and Learning,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
20051, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Araújo, Luis Fernando de Oliveira & Camargo, Braz Ministério de, 2010. "Monetary equilibrium with decentralized trade and learning," Textos para discussão 222, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Michi Kandori, 2010. "Social Norms and Community Enforcement," Levine's Working Paper Archive 630, David K. Levine.
- Peter Rupert & Martin Schindler & Randall Wright, 2000.
"Generalized search-theoretic models of monetary exchange,"
0005, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Rupert, Peter & Schindler, Martin & Wright, Randall, 2001. "Generalized search-theoretic models of monetary exchange," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 605-622, December.
- repec:oup:restud:v:61:y:1994:i:3:p:567-88 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:51:y:2004:i:2:p:241-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.