Behavioural tax microsimulation with finite hours choices
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Melvyn Weeks, "undated". "Testing Binomial and Multinomial Choice Models Using Cox's Non-Nested Test," Discussion Papers 95/45, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Weeks, Melvyn, 1997. " The Multinomial Probit Model Revisited: A Discussion of Parameter Estimability, Identification and Specification Testing," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 297-320, September.
- Hashem Pesaran, M. & Pesaran, Bahram, 1993.
"A simulation approach to the problem of computing Cox's statistic for testing nonnested models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1-3), pages 377-392.
- Pasaran, M.H. & Pasaran, B., 1989. "A Simulation Approach To The Problem Of Computing Cox'S Statistic For Testing Non-Nested Models," Papers 7, California Los Angeles - Applied Econometrics.
- Bingley, Bingley & Ian Walker, 1995. "Labour supply, unemployment and participation in in-work transfer programmes," IFS Working Papers W95/16, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Paul Bingley & Ian Walker, 1996. "Labour Supply, Unemployment and Participation in In-Work transfer Programmes," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 96/1, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Duncan, Alan & Giles, Christopher, 1996. "Labour Supply Incentives and Recent Family Credit Reforms," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(434), pages 142-155, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)