Behavioural tax microsimulation with finite hours choices
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hashem Pesaran, M. & Pesaran, Bahram, 1993.
"A simulation approach to the problem of computing Cox's statistic for testing nonnested models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1-3), pages 377-392.
- Pasaran, M.H. & Pasaran, B., 1989. "A Simulation Approach To The Problem Of Computing Cox'S Statistic For Testing Non-Nested Models," Papers 7, California Los Angeles - Applied Econometrics.
- Duncan, Alan & Giles, Christopher, 1996. "Labour Supply Incentives and Recent Family Credit Reforms," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(434), pages 142-55, January.
- Paul Bingley & Ian Walker, 1996.
"Labour Supply, Unemployment and Participation in In-Work transfer Programmes,"
Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001)
96/1, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Bingley, P & Ian Walker, 1995. "Labour supply, unemployment and participation in in-work transfer programmes," IFS Working Papers W95/16, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Melvyn Weeks, . "Testing Binomial and Multinomial Choice Models Using Cox's Non-Nested Test," Discussion Papers 95/45, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Weeks, Melvyn, 1997. " The Multinomial Probit Model Revisited: A Discussion of Parameter Estimability, Identification and Specification Testing," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 297-320, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:41:y:1997:i:3-5:p:619-626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.