Towards an economic theory of incentives in just-in-time manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacques Crémer, 1995. "Arm's Length Relationships," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(2), pages 275-295.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yim, Andrew, 2010. "Quality Cost and Failure Risk in the Choice of Single versus Multiple Sourcing," MPRA Paper 27858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harrigan, James & Venables, Anthony J., 2006. "Timeliness and agglomeration," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 300-316, March.
- Harrigan, James & Venables, Tony, 2004.
"Timeliness, trade and agglomeration,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
2300, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- James Harrigan & Anthony J. Venables, 2004. "Timeliness, Trade and Agglomeration," NBER Working Papers 10404, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harrigan, James & Venables, Anthony J, 2004. "Timeliness, Trade and Agglomeration," CEPR Discussion Papers 4294, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James Harrigan & Anthony J. Venables, 2004. "Timeliness, Trade and Agglomeration," CEP Discussion Papers dp0616, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:39:y:1995:i:3-4:p:432-439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .