Adjustment to external imbalance and investment slumps in developing countries
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Dierk Herzer & Michael Grimm, 2012.
"Does foreign aid increase private investment? Evidence from panel cointegration,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(20), pages 2537-2550, July.
- Dierk Herzer & Michael Grimm, 2011. "Does foreign aid increase private investment? Evidence from panel cointegration," Post-Print hal-00701864, HAL.
- Dehn, Jan, 2000. "The effects on growth of commodity price uncertainty and shocks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2455, The World Bank.
- Jan Dehn, 2000. "Commodity Price Uncertainty and Shocks: Implications for Economic Growth," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2000-10, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Greenaway, David & Morgan, Wyn & Wright, Peter, 1997. "Trade liberalization and growth in developing countries: Some new evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 1885-1892, November.
- Ahmet Aysan & Gaobo Pang & Marie-Ange Veganzones-Varoudakis, 2009. "Uncertainty, economic reforms and private investment in the Middle East and North Africa," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(11), pages 1379-1395.
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Pang, Gaobo & Véganzonès -Varoudakis, Marie-Ange, 2006. "Uncertainty, Economic Reforms and Private Investment in the Middle East and North Africa," MPRA Paper 5482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan & G. Pang & M-A Veganzones-Varoudakis, 2006. "Uncertainty, Economic Reforms and Private Investment in the Middle East and North Africa," Working Papers 2006/07, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Marie-Ange Veganzones & A. Aysan & G. Pang, 2009. "Uncertainty, Economic Reforms and Private Investment in the Middle East and North Africa," Post-Print hal-00379341, HAL.
- Marie-Ange Veganzones & A. Aysan & G. Pang, 2006. "Uncertainty, Economic Reforms and Private Investment in the Middle East and North Africa," Post-Print hal-00229518, HAL.
- C. W. Morgan & A. J. Rayner & C. Vaillant, 1999. "Agricultural futures markets in LDCs: a policy response to price volatility?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 893-910.
- Bleaney, Michael & Greenaway, David, 2001. "The impact of terms of trade and real exchange rate volatility on investment and growth in sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 491-500, August.
- Samuel, Cherian, 1996. "The investment decision : a re-examination of competing theories using panel data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1656, The World Bank.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala & Kunal Sen, 1996. "Reforms and Investment in India," Trade and Development 96/6, Australian National University, Department of Economics.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala & Kunal Sen, 1996. "Reforms And Investment In India," Departmental Working Papers 1996-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- A. Sepehri & S. Moshiri & M. Doudongee, 2000. "The Foreign Exchange Constraints to Economic Adjustment: The case of Iran," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 235-251.
- Marie-Ange VEGANZONES-VAROUDAKIS & PANG & Ahmet Faruk AYSAN, 2006. "Assessing the Responsiveness of Private Investment to Economic Reforms: The Case of MENA Countries," Working Papers 200623, CERDI.
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan & G. Pang & Marie-Ange Veganzones, 2011. "Assessing the Responsiveness of Private Investment to Economic Reforms: The Case of MENA Countries," Working Papers halshs-00562635, HAL.
- Buffie, Edward F. & Won, Yongkul, 2001. "Devaluation and investment in an optimizing model of the small open economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1461-1499, August.
- Fielding, David, 1997. "Adjustment, trade policy and investment slumps: evidence from Africa," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 121-137, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:37:y:1993:i:2-3:p:577-585. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed