Trade liberalization and growth in developing countries: Some new evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Greenaway & David Sapsford, 1994.
"What does liberalisation do for exports and growth?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(1), pages 152-174, March.
- David Greenaway & David Sapsford, "undated". "What does Liberalisation do for Exports and Growth?," Working Papers ec4/94, Department of Economics, University of Lancaster.
- Bleaney, Michael & Greenaway, David, 1993. "Adjustment to external imbalance and investment slumps in developing countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 577-585, April.
- Paul Collier, 1993. "Higgledy-piggledy Liberalisation," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 503-511, 07.
- Dean, J.M. & Desai, S. & Riedel, J., 1994. "Trade Policy Reform in Developing Countries since 1985," World Bank - Discussion Papers 267, World Bank.
- Levine, Ross & Renelt, David, 1992. "A Sensitivity Analysis of Cross-Country Growth Regressions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 942-963, September.
- Levine, Ross & Renelt, David, 1991. "A sensitivity analysis of cross-country growth regressions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 609, The World Bank.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991. "Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Greenaway, David, 1993. "Liberalising Foreign Trade through Rose-Tinted Glasses," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(416), pages 208-222, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)