Duration, transition and count data models Introduction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Borsch-Supan, Axel & Hajivassiliou, Vassilis A., 1993.
"Smooth unbiased multivariate probability simulators for maximum likelihood estimation of limited dependent variable models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 347-368.
- Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou & Axel Borsch-Supan, 1990. "Smooth Unbiased Multivariate Probability Simulators for Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Limited Dependent Variable Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 960, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hamilton, James D, 1989. "A New Approach to the Economic Analysis of Nonstationary Time Series and the Business Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 357-384, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Desjardins, Denise & Dionne, Georges & Pinquet, Jean, 2001.
"Experience Rating Schemes for Fleets of Vehicles,"
ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association,
Cambridge University Press, pages 81-105.
- Jean Pinquet & Georges Dionne, 1999. "Experience rating schemes for fleets of vehicles," Post-Print hal-00396999, HAL.
- Desjardins, D. & Dionne, G. & Pinquet, J., 2000. "Experience Rating Schemes for Fleets of Vehicules," Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Montreal- 00-03, Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Montreal-Chaire de gestion des risques..
- D. Desjardins & G. Dionne & J. Pinquet, 2000. "Experience rating schemes for fleets of vehicles," THEMA Working Papers 2000-08, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:79:y:1997:i:2:p:195-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.