Specification of varying coefficient time series models via generalized flexible least squares
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Osborn, Denise R, et al, 1988. "Seasonality and the Order of Integration for Consumption," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 50(4), pages 361-77, November.
- Kalaba, Robert E. & Rasakhoo, N. & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 1989.
"A Fortran Program for Time-Varying Linear Regression Via Flexible Least Squares,"
Staff General Research Papers
11195, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kalaba, Robert & Rasakhoo, Nima & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1989. "A FORTRAN program for time-varying linear regression via flexible least squares," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 291-309, February.
- Kalaba, R. & Rasakhoo, N. & Tesfatsion, L., 1988. "A Fortran Program For Time-Varying Linear Regression Via Flexible Least Squares," Papers m8730, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Kalaba, Robert E. & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 1990. "Flexible Least Squares for Approximately Linear Systems," Staff General Research Papers 11190, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kalaba, Robert E. & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 1989. "Time-Varying Linear Regression Via Flexible Least Squares," Staff General Research Papers 11196, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:70:y:1996:i:1:p:261-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.