A Fortran Program For Time-Varying Linear Regression Via Flexible Least Squares
A Fortran implementation for the "Flexible Least Squares" (FLS) method for time-varying linear regression (FLS-TVLR) is discussed. The latest Fortran implementation for FLS-TVLR, along with tutorials and research publications, can be accessed here: http://www2.econ.iastate.edu/tesfatsi/flshome.htm
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1988|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, UNIVERSITY PARK LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA 90089-0152 U.S.A.|
Phone: (213) 740-8335
Fax: (213) 740-8543
Web page: https://dornsife.usc.edu/econ/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Kalaba, Robert & Rasakhoo, Nima & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1989. "A FORTRAN program for time-varying linear regression via flexible least squares," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 291-309, February.
- Kalaba, Robert E. & Rasakhoo, N. & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 1989. "A Fortran Program for Time-Varying Linear Regression Via Flexible Least Squares," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11195, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- Berzins, Janis & Liu, Crocker H. & Trzcinka, Charles, 2013. "Asset management and investment banking," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 215-231.
- Baxa, Jaromír & Plašil, Miroslav & Vašíček, Bořek, 2015.
"Changes in inflation dynamics under inflation targeting? Evidence from Central European countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 116-130.
- Jaromir Baxa & Miroslav Plasil & Borek Vasicek, 2012. "Changes in Inflation Dynamics under Inflation Targeting? Evidence from Central European Countries," Working Papers 2012/04, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Zsuzsanna Zsibók & Balázs Varga, 2012. "Inflation Persistence in Hungary: a Spatial Analysis," Working Papers 1203, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Naveen Srinivasan, 2014. "Testing the Expectations Trap Hypothesis: A Time-Varying Parameter Approach," Working Papers 2014-089, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Kalaba, Robert & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1996. "A multicriteria approach to model specification and estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 193-214, February.
- Robert Kalaba & Leigh Tesfatsion, 1995. "A Multicriteria Approach to Model Specification and Estimation," Econometrics 9501001, EconWPA.
- Kalaba, Robert E. & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 1996. "A Multicriteria Approach to Model Specification and Estimation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1684, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Cassola, Nuno & Morana, Claudio, 2010. "Comovements in volatility in the euro money market," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 525-539, April.
- Cassola, Nuno & Morana, Claudio, 2006. "Comovements in volatility in the euro money market," Working Paper Series 703, European Central Bank.
- Nuno Cassola & Claudio Morana, 2007. "Comovements in Volatility in the Euro Money Market," ICER Working Papers 7-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Morana, Claudio, 2006. "A small scale macroeconometric model for the Euro-12 area," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 391-426, May.
- He, Ling T., 2005. "Instability and predictability of factor betas of industrial stocks: The Flexible Least Squares solutions," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-5), pages 619-640, September.
- Scharnagl, Michael & Stapf, Jelena, 2014. "Inflation, deflation, and uncertainty: What drives euro area option-implied inflation expectations and are they still anchored in the sovereign debt crisis?," Discussion Papers 24/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Ghysels, Eric, 1996. "Editors' introduction recent developments in the econometrics of structural change," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 1-8, January.
- A. Talha Yalta, 2016. "Bootstrap Inference of Level Relationships in the Presence of Serially Correlated Errors: A Large Scale Simulation Study and an Application in Energy Demand," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 48(2), pages 339-366, August.
- Zsolt Darvas & Balázs Varga, 2012. "Uncovering Time-Varying Parameters with the Kalman-Filter and the Flexible Least Squares: a Monte Carlo Study," Working Papers 1204, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Zhou, Jian, 2013. "Conditional market beta for REITs: A comparison of modeling techniques," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 196-204.
- Scharnagl, Michael & Stapf, Jelena, 2015. "Inflation, deflation, and uncertainty: What drives euro-area option-implied inflation expectations, and are they still anchored in the sovereign debt crisis?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 248-269.
- He, Ling T., 2001. "Time variation paths of international transmission of stock volatility -- US vs. Hong Kong and South Korea," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 79-93.
- Josipa VIŠIC & Blanka ŠKRABIC, "undated". "Determinants of Incoming Cross-Border M&A: Evidence from European Transition Economies," EcoMod2010 259600168, EcoMod.
- Lutkepohl, Helmut & Herwartz, Helmut, 1996. "Specification of varying coefficient time series models via generalized flexible least squares," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 261-290, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:socaec:m8730. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed