Flexible Least Squares for Approximately Linear Systems
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudio Morana, 2005.
"The Japanese deflation: has it had real effects? Could it have been avoided?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(12), pages 1337-1352.
- Claudio Morana, 2004. "The Japanese Deflation: Has It Had Real Effects? Could It Have Been Avoided?," ICER Working Papers 29-2004, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Zsuzsanna Zsibók & Balázs Varga, 2012. "Inflation Persistence in Hungary: a Spatial Analysis," Working Papers 1203, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Kalaba, Robert & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1996.
"A multicriteria approach to model specification and estimation,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 193-214, February.
- Robert Kalaba & Leigh Tesfatsion, 1995. "A Multicriteria Approach to Model Specification and Estimation," Econometrics 9501001, EconWPA.
- Kalaba, Robert & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1996. "A multicriteria approach to model specification and estimation," ISU General Staff Papers 199601010800001026, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kalaba, Robert E. & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 1996. "A Multicriteria Approach to Model Specification and Estimation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1684, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- He, Ling T., 2005. "Instability and predictability of factor betas of industrial stocks: The Flexible Least Squares solutions," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-5), pages 619-640, September.
- Evzen Kocenda & Balazs Varga, 2016.
"The impact of monetary strategies on inflation persistence,"
KIER Working Papers
938, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Evžen Kocenda & Balázs Varga, 2017. "The Impact of Monetary Strategies on Inflation Persistence," CESifo Working Paper Series 6306, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vêlayoudom Marimoutou & Denis Peguin & Anne Peguin-Feissolle, 2009.
"The "distance-varying" gravity model in international economics: is the distance an obstacle to trade?,"
AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 1139-1155.
- Vêlayoudom Marimoutou & Denis Peguin & Anne Peguin-Feissolle, 2009. "The "distance-varying" gravity model in international economics: is the distance an obstacle to trade?," Post-Print hal-00389570, HAL.
- Vêlayoudom Marimoutou & Denis Peguin & Anne Peguin-Feissolle, 2010. "The "distance-varying" gravity model in international economics: is the distance an obstacle to trade?," Working Papers halshs-00536127, HAL.
- Zsolt Darvas & Balázs Varga, 2012. "Uncovering Time-Varying Parameters with the Kalman-Filter and the Flexible Least Squares: a Monte Carlo Study," Working Papers 1204, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Ling T. He, & James. R. Webb & Neil Myer, 2003. "Interest Rate Sensitivities of REIT Returns," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 6(1), pages 1-21.
- Zsolt Darvas & Balázs Varga, 2014.
"Inflation persistence in central and eastern European countries,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(13), pages 1437-1448, May.
- Zsolt Darvas & Balázs Varga, 2013. "Inflation persistence in Central and Eastern European countries," Working Papers 787, Bruegel.
- Zsolt Darvas & Balázs Varga, 2013. "Inflation Persistence in Central and Eastern European Countries," Working Papers 1302, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest, revised Jul 2013.
- Zsolt Darvas & Balazs Varga, 2013. "Inflation persistence in central and eastern European countries," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1327, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Josipa VIŠIC & Blanka ŠKRABIC, "undated". "Determinants of Incoming Cross-Border M&A: Evidence from European Transition Economies," EcoMod2010 259600168, EcoMod.
- Lutkepohl, Helmut & Herwartz, Helmut, 1996. "Specification of varying coefficient time series models via generalized flexible least squares," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 261-290, January.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Ghysels, Eric, 1996. "Editors' introduction recent developments in the econometrics of structural change," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 1-8, January.
- A. Talha Yalta, 2016. "Bootstrap Inference of Level Relationships in the Presence of Serially Correlated Errors: A Large Scale Simulation Study and an Application in Energy Demand," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 48(2), pages 339-366, August.
- Kuethe, Todd H. & Foster, Kenneth A. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2008. "A Spatial Hedonic Model with Time-Varying Parameters: A New Method Using Flexible Least Squares," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6306, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Luis Fernando Melo Velandia & Héctor M. Núñez Amortegui, 2004.
"Combinación de pronósticos de la inflación en presencia de cambios estructurales,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
002153, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Luis Fernando Melo & Héctor Núñez, 2004. "Combinación de Pronósticos de la Inflación en Presencia de cambios Estructurales," Borradores de Economia 286, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- He, Ling T., 2001. "Time variation paths of international transmission of stock volatility -- US vs. Hong Kong and South Korea," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 79-93.
- Claudio Morana, 2009. "An omnibus noise filter," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 459-479, August.
More about this item
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:11190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.