A note on the decomposition of cost efficiency into technical and allocative components
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Coelli, Tim J., 1995.
"Recent Developments In Frontier Modelling And Efficiency Measurement,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 39(03), December.
- Tim J. Coelli, 1995. "Recent Developments In Frontier Modelling And Efficiency Measurement," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 39(3), pages 219-245, December.
- Coelli, T. J., 1995. "Recent Developments in Frontier Modelling and Efficiency Measurement," 1995 Conference (39th), February 14-16, 1995, Perth, Australia 148798, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Olesen, O. B., 1995. "Some unsolved problems in data envelopment analysis: A survey," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 5-36, April.
- Muhammad Bashir & Dilawar Khan, 2005. "An Analysis of Allocative Efficiency of Wheat Growers in Northern Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 44(4), pages 643-657.
- Chaffai, Mohamed E., 1997. "Estimating input-specific technical inefficiency: The case of the Tunisian banking industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 314-331, April.
- Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Milne, Catherine E. & Leat, Philip M.K. & Cho, Woong Je, 2006. "Explaining Cost Efficiency of Scottish Farms: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis," Working Papers 46001, Scottish Agricultural College, Land Economy Research Group.
- Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Milne, Catherine E. & Leat, Philip M.K. & Cho, Woong Je, 2006. "Explaining Cost Efficiency of Scottish Farms: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis," Working Papers 46001, Scotland's Rural College (formerly Scottish Agricultural College), Land Economy & Environment Research Group.
- Balk, Bert M., 1997. "The decomposition of cost efficiency and the canonical form of cost function and cost share equations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 45-51, August.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C., 1997. "Modeling allocative inefficiency in a translog cost function and cost share equations: An exact relationship," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1-2), pages 351-356.
- Pantalone, Coleen C. & Platt, Marjorie B., 1997. "Thrift cost inefficiencies: Did deregulation help?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 39-57.
- Günter Lang & Peter Welzel, 1998. "Technology and Cost Efficiency in Universal Banking A “Thick Frontier”-Analysis of the German Banking Industry," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 63-84, July.
- Rodrigo Suescún M. & Martha Misas A., 1996. "Cambio Tecnológico, Ineficiencia de Escala e Ineficiencia X en la Banca Colombiana," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002085, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Rodrigo Suescún M. & Martha Misas, 1996. "Cambio Tecnológico, Ineficiencia de Escala e Ineficiencia X en la Banca Colombiana," Borradores de Economia 059, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Douglas D. Evanoff & Philip R. Israilevich, 1991. "Productive efficiency in banking," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Jul, pages 11-32.
- Gerald Granderson, 2000. "Regulation, Open-Access Transportation, and Productive Efficiency," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 16(3), pages 251-266, May.
- Gerald Granderson & Carl Linvill, 1999. "Parametric and Nonparametric Approaches to Benchmarking the Regulated Firm," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 211-231, November.
- Tai-Hsin Huang, 2000. "Estimating X-Efficiency in Taiwanese Banking Using a Translog Shadow Profit Function," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 225-245, November.
- Syed Sajidin Hussain, 1995. "Analysis of Allocative Efficiency in Northern Pakistan: Estimation, Causes, and Policy Implications," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 34(4), pages 1167-1180.
- Aparicio, Juan & Zofío, José L., 2017. "Revisiting the Decomposition of Cost Efficiency for Non-homothetic Technologies: A Directional Distance Function Approach," Efficiency Series Papers 2017/01, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Richards, Timothy J. & Jeffrey, Scott R., 2000. "Efficiency And Economic Performance: An Application Of The Mimic Model," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(01), July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:23:y:1983:i:3:p:401-405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed