Regulation, Open-Access Transportation, and Productive Efficiency
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rolf Fare & James Logan, 1983. "The Rate-of-Return Regulated Firm: Cost and Production Duality," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 14(2), pages 405-414, Autumn.
- Fare, Rolf & Logan, James, 1992. "The rate of return regulated version of Farrell efficiency," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 161-165, May.
- Mary L Streitwieser & Robin C Sickles, 1991.
"Technical Inefficiency And Productive Decline In The U.S. Interstate Natural Gas Pipeline Industry Under The Natural Gas Policy Act,"
91-6, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Sickles, Robin C. & Streitwieser, Mary L., 1989. "Technical Inefficiency And Productive Decline In The U.S. Interstate Natural Gas Pipline Industry Under The Natural Gas Policy Act," Working Papers 89-20, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Aivazian, Varouj A, et al, 1987. "Economies of Scale versus Technological Change in the Natural Gas Transmission Industry," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(3), pages 556-61, August.
- Gerald Granderson & Carl Linvill, 1999. "Parametric and Nonparametric Approaches to Benchmarking the Regulated Firm," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 211-231, November.
- Schmidt, Peter & Sickles, Robin C, 1984. "Production Frontiers and Panel Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 2(4), pages 367-74, October.
- H. Craig Petersen, 1975. "An Empirical Test of Regulatory Effects," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 6(1), pages 111-126, Spring.
- Nelson, Randy A & Wohar, Mark E, 1983. "Regulation, Scale Economies, and Productivity in Steam-Electric Generation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 24(1), pages 57-79, February.
- Hazilla, Michael & Kopp, Raymond J, 1986. "Systematic Effects of Capital Service Price Definition on Perceptions of Input Substitution," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 4(2), pages 209-24, April.
- Ferrier, Gary D. & Klinedinst, Mark & Linvill, Carl B., 1998. "Static and Dynamic Productivity among Yugoslav Enterprises: Components and Correlates," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 805-821, December.
- Zieschang, Kimberly D., 1983. "A note on the decomposition of cost efficiency into technical and allocative components," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 401-405, December.
- Fried, Harold O. & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Shelton S. (ed.), 1993. "The Measurement of Productive Efficiency: Techniques and Applications," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195072181, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:16:y:2000:i:3:p:251-266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.