Economies of Scale versus Technological Change in the Natural Gas Transmission Industry
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 69 (1987)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journal-home.tcl?issn=00346535|
- Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael & Triebs, Thomas, 2008.
"Productivity and efficiency of US gas transmission companies: A European regulatory perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3398-3412, September.
- Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M.G. & Triebs, T., 2008. "Productivity and Efficiency of US Gas Transmission Companies: A European Regulatory Perspective," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0812, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Hisnanick, John J. & Kymn, Kern O., 1999. "Modeling economies of scale: the case of US electric power companies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 225-237, June.
- Gordon, D. V. & Gunsch, K. & Pawluk, C. V., 2003. "A natural monopoly in natural gas transmission," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 473-485, September.
- Sickles, Robin C. & Streitwieser, Mary L., 1989. "Technical Inefficiency And Productive Decline In The U.S. Interstate Natural Gas Pipline Industry Under The Natural Gas Policy Act," Working Papers 89-20, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Mary L Streitwieser & Robin C Sickles, 1991. "Technical Inefficiency And Productive Decline In The U.S. Interstate Natural Gas Pipeline Industry Under The Natural Gas Policy Act," Working Papers 91-6, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Casarin, Ariel A., 2007. "Efficient industry configurations in downstream gas markets. An empirical assessment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 312-328, March.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr, 2007. "Marktstruktur und Preisbildung auf dem ukrainischen Markt für Rohmilch," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 41, number 92322, December.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr, 2007.
"Marktstruktur und Preisbildung auf dem ukrainischen Markt für Rohmilch
[Market structure and pricing on the Ukrainian market for raw milk]," MPRA Paper 21958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerald Granderson, 2000. "Regulation, Open-Access Transportation, and Productive Efficiency," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 16(3), pages 251-266, May.
- Gerald Granderson & Carl Linvill, 1999. "Parametric and Nonparametric Approaches to Benchmarking the Regulated Firm," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 211-231, November.
- Lee, Jeong-Dong & Oh, Kyung Joon & Kim, Tai-Yoo, 1999. "Productivity growth, capacity utilization, and technological progress in the natural gas industry," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 109-119, June.
- Edward Feser, 2004. "A Flexible Test for Agglomeration Economies in Two U.S. Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 04-14, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Kim, Tai-Yoo & Lee, Jeong-Dong & Park, Yearn H. & Kim, Boyoung, 1999. "International comparisons of productivity and its determinants in the natural gas industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 273-293, June.
- Lee, Jeong-Dong & Park, Sung-Bae & Kim, Tai-Yoo, 1999. "Profit, productivity, and price differential: an international performance comparison of the natural gas transportation industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 679-689, October.
- Capece, Guendalina & Cricelli, Livio & Di Pillo, Francesca & Levialdi, Nathan, 2010. "A cluster analysis study based on profitability and financial indicators in the Italian gas retail market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3394-3402, July.
- Granderson, Gerald & Linvill, Carl, 1998. "Nonparametric measurement of productive efficiency in the presence of regulation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(3), pages 643-657, November.
- Capece, Guendalina & Cricelli, Livio & Di Pillo, Francesca & Levialdi, Nathan, 2012. "New regulatory policies in Italy: Impact on financial results, on liquidity and profitability of natural gas retail companies," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 90-98.
- Oliver, Matthew E., 2015. "Economies of scale and scope in expansion of the U.S. natural gas pipeline network," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 265-276.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:69:y:1987:i:3:p:556-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed