Smoothing local-to-moderate unit root theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Phillips, Peter C B, 1977. "Approximations to Some Finite Sample Distributions Associated with a First-Order Stochastic Difference Equation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(2), pages 463-485, March.
- Liudas Giraitis & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2006.
"Uniform Limit Theory for Stationary Autoregression,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 51-60, January.
- L Giraitis & P C B Phillips, "undated". "Uniform limit theory for stationary autoregression," Discussion Papers 05/23, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Liudas Giraitis & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2004. "Uniform Limit Theory for Stationary Autoregression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1475, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Phillips, Peter C.B. & Magdalinos, Tassos, 2007.
"Limit theory for moderate deviations from a unit root,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 115-130, January.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Tassos Magdalinos, 2004. "Limit Theory for Moderate Deviations from a Unit Root," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1471, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Satchell, Stephen Ellwood, 1984. "Approximation to the Finite Sample Distribution for Nonstable First Order Stochastic Difference Equations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(5), pages 1271-1289, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chevillon, Guillaume & Mavroeidis, Sophocles, 2011. "Learning generates Long Memory," ESSEC Working Papers WP1113, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Li, Jian & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Etienne, Xiaoli & Li, Chongguang, 2016. "Commodity Price Bubbles and Macroeconomics: Evidence from Chinese Agricultural Markets," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235068, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sun, Yixiao, 2014. "Fixed-smoothing Asymptotics and Asymptotic F and t TestsÂ in the Presence of Strong Autocorrelation," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt8479f4s2, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Westerlund J. & Smeekes S., 2013. "Robust block bootstrap panel predictability tests," Research Memorandum 060, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Yabe, Ryota, 2017. "Asymptotic distribution of the conditional-sum-of-squares estimator under moderate deviation from a unit root in MA(1)," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 220-226.
More about this item
KeywordsEdgeworth expansion Local to unity Moderate deviations Unit root distribution;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:158:y:2010:i:2:p:274-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.