Robust efficient method of moments
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gourieroux, C & Monfort, A & Renault, E, 1993.
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(S), pages S85-118, Suppl. De.
- Peracchi, Franco, 1991.
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(01), pages 69-84, March.
- Gallant, A. Ronald & Tauchen, George, 1996.
"Which Moments to Match?,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 657-681, October.
- Krishnakumar, J. & Ronchetti, E., 1997. "Robust estimators for simultaneous equations models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 295-314, June.
- Gallant, A Ronald & Nychka, Douglas W, 1987. "Semi-nonparametric Maximum Likelihood Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 363-90, March.
- Ronchetti, Elvezio & Trojani, Fabio, 2001. "Robust inference with GMM estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 37-69, March.
- Loriano Mancini & Elvezio Ronchetti & Fabio Trojani, 2005.
"Optimal Conditionally Unbiased Bounded-Influence Inference in Dynamic Location and Scale Models,"
University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005
2005-01, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Mancini, Loriano & Ronchetti, Elvezio & Trojani, Fabio, 2005. "Optimal Conditionally Unbiased Bounded-Influence Inference in Dynamic Location and Scale Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 628-641, June.
- Loriano Mancini & Elvezio Ronchetti & Fabio Trojani, 2004. "Optimal Conditionally Unbiased Bounded-Influence Inference in Dynamic Location and Scale Models," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 2004.04, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Andersen, Torben G. & Chung, Hyung-Jin & Sorensen, Bent E., 1999. "Efficient method of moments estimation of a stochastic volatility model: A Monte Carlo study," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 61-87, July.
- Ronald Gallant, A. & Tauchen, George, 1999. "The relative efficiency of method of moments estimators1," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 149-172, September.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521252805 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Shinichi Sakata & Halbert White, 1998. "High Breakdown Point Conditional Dispersion Estimation with Application to S&P 500 Daily Returns Volatility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(3), pages 529-568, May.
- Franco Peracchi, 1988. "Robust M-Estimators," UCLA Economics Working Papers 477, UCLA Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:128:y:2005:i:1:p:69-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.