Autocovariance functions of series and of their transforms
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karim Abadir, 1999.
"An introduction to hypergeometric functions for economists,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 287-330.
- Abadir, Karim, 1995. "An Introduction to Hypergeometric Functions for Economists," Discussion Papers 9510, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Sargan, J D & Mikhail, W M, 1971. "A General Approximation to the Distribution of Instrumental Variables Estimates," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(1), pages 131-169, January.
- Abadir, Karim M & Hadri, Kaddour, 2000. "Is More Information a Good Thing? Bias Nonmonotonicity in Stochastic Difference Equations," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 91-100, April.
- Karim Abadir & Gabriel Talmain, 2002. "Aggregation, Persistence and Volatility in a Macro Model," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(4), pages 749-779.
- Karim Abadir & Gabriel Talmain, "undated". "Aggregation, Persistence and Volatility in a Macromodel," Discussion Papers 01/03, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Karim Abadir & Gabriel Talmain, 2001. "Aggregation, Persistence and Volatility in a Macromodel," Working Papers w200106, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.