Autocovariance functions of series and of their transforms
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Abadir, Karim, 1995.
"An Introduction to Hypergeometric Functions for Economists,"
9510, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Karim Abadir, 1999. "An introduction to hypergeometric functions for economists," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 287-330.
- Abadir, Karim M & Hadri, Kaddour, 2000. "Is More Information a Good Thing? Bias Nonmonotonicity in Stochastic Difference Equations," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 91-100, April.
- Karim Abadir & Gabriel Talmain, .
"Aggregation, Persistence and Volatility in a Macromodel,"
01/03, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Karim Abadir & Gabriel Talmain, 2002. "Aggregation, Persistence and Volatility in a Macro Model," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(4), pages 749-779.
- Abadir, Karim & Talmain, Gabriel, 2002. "Aggregation, Persistence and Volatility in a Macro Model," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(4), pages 749-79, October.
- Karim Abadir & Gabriel Talmain, 2001. "Aggregation, Persistence and Volatility in a Macromodel," Working Papers w200106, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Sargan, J D & Mikhail, W M, 1971. "A General Approximation to the Distribution of Instrumental Variables Estimates," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(1), pages 131-69, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:124:y:2005:i:2:p:227-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.