Maximum score estimation of a nonstationary binary choice model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Manski, Charles F., 1985. "Semiparametric analysis of discrete response : Asymptotic properties of the maximum score estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 313-333, March.
- Phillips, P.C.B., 1989.
"Partially Identified Econometric Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(02), pages 181-240, August.
- Horowitz, Joel L, 1992. "A Smoothed Maximum Score Estimator for the Binary Response Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(3), pages 505-31, May.
- Guerre, Emmanuel & Moon, Hyungsik Roger, 2002. "A note on the nonstationary binary choice logit model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 267-271, July.
- Park, Joon Y & Phillips, Peter C B, 2001.
"Nonlinear Regressions with Integrated Time Series,"
Econometric Society, vol. 69(1), pages 117-61, January.
- Joon Y. Park & Peter C.B. Phillips, 1998. "Nonlinear Regressions with Integrated Time Series," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1190, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Joon Y. Park & Peter C. B. Phillips, 1999. "Nonlinear Regressions with Integrated Time Series," Working Paper Series no6, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.
- Joon Y. Park & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2000.
"Nonstationary Binary Choice,"
Econometric Society, vol. 68(5), pages 1249-1280, September.
- Joon Y. Park & Peter C. B. Phillips, 1999. "Nonstationary Binary Choice," Working Paper Series no5, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Joon Y. Park, 1999. "Nonstationary Binary Choice," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1223, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Manski, Charles F., 1975. "Maximum score estimation of the stochastic utility model of choice," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 205-228, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:122:y:2004:i:2:p:385-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.