Maximum score estimation of a nonstationary binary choice model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Joon Y. Park, 1999.
"Nonstationary Binary Choice,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1223, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Horowitz, Joel L, 1992. "A Smoothed Maximum Score Estimator for the Binary Response Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(3), pages 505-31, May.
- Phillips, P.C.B., 1989.
"Partially Identified Econometric Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(02), pages 181-240, August.
- Manski, Charles F., 1985. "Semiparametric analysis of discrete response : Asymptotic properties of the maximum score estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 313-333, March.
- Joon Y. Park & Peter C. B. Phillips, 1999.
"Nonlinear Regressions with Integrated Time Series,"
Working Paper Series
no6, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.
- Manski, Charles F., 1975. "Maximum score estimation of the stochastic utility model of choice," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 205-228, August.
- Guerre, Emmanuel & Moon, Hyungsik Roger, 2002. "A note on the nonstationary binary choice logit model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 267-271, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:122:y:2004:i:2:p:385-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.