Consistency of the estimator of binary response models based on AUC maximization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Manski, Charles F, 1983. "Closest Empirical Distribution Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 305-319, March.
- Manski, Charles F. & Thompson, T. Scott, 1986.
"Operational characteristics of maximum score estimation,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 85-108, June.
- Manski, Charles F. & Thompson, T. Scott, 1985. "Operational Characteristics Of Maximum Score Estimation," SSRI Workshop Series 292675, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Social Systems Research Institute.
- Manski, Charles F., 1985.
"Semiparametric analysis of discrete response : Asymptotic properties of the maximum score estimator,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 313-333, March.
- Manski, Charles F., 1984. "Semiparametric Analysis Of Discrete Response: Asymptotic Properties Of The Maximum Score Estimator," SSRI Workshop Series 292595, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Social Systems Research Institute.
- Wenxia Ge & G. Whitmore, 2010. "Binary response and logistic regression in recent accounting research publications: a methodological note," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 81-93, January.
- Horowitz, Joel L, 1992. "A Smoothed Maximum Score Estimator for the Binary Response Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(3), pages 505-531, May.
- Manski, Charles F., 1975. "Maximum score estimation of the stochastic utility model of choice," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 205-228, August.
- Manski, Charles F., 1986. "Semiparametric analysis of binary response from response-based samples," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 31-40, February.
More about this item
KeywordsROC; AUC maximization; Consistency; Binary response model; 62G05; 62G20; 62J15;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:22:y:2013:i:3:p:381-390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.