Binary response and logistic regression in recent accounting research publications: a methodological note
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen P. Baginski & John M. Hassell & Michael D. Kimbrough, 2004. "Why Do Managers Explain Their Earnings Forecasts?," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 1-29, March.
- repec:bla:joares:v:38:y:2000:i:2:p:329-353 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:36:y:1998:i:1:p:111-128 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:32:y:1994:i::p:1-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:35:y:1997:i:2:p:295-310 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:38:y:2000:i:2:p:355-374 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:36:y:1998:i:1:p:157-166 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:36:y:1998:i:2:p:279-298 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mary Jane Lenard & Karin A. Petruska & Pervaiz Alam & Bing Yu, 2012. "Indicators of audit fees and fraud classification: impact of SOX," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(5), pages 500-525, May.
- Igor Fedotenkov, 2013. "Consistency of the estimator of binary response models based on AUC maximization," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 22(3), pages 381-390, August.
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:49:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11156-016-0583-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Yan-Jie Yang & Jungpao Kang & Ruey-Ching Lin & Joshua Ronen, 2016. "Auditor selection within a business group: evidence from Taiwan," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 195-215, February.
More about this item
KeywordsBinary response variable; Discriminant analysis; Logistic regression; Accounting research; M40; M49;
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
- M49 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:rqfnac:v:34:y:2010:i:1:p:81-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .