Binary response and logistic regression in recent accounting research publications: a methodological note
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 34 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/finance/journal/11156/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen P. Baginski & John M. Hassell & Michael D. Kimbrough, 2004. "Why Do Managers Explain Their Earnings Forecasts?," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 1-29, 03.
- repec:bla:joares:v:38:y:2000:i:2:p:329-353 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:36:y:1998:i:1:p:111-128 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:32:y:1994:i::p:1-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:35:y:1997:i:2:p:295-310 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:38:y:2000:i:2:p:355-374 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:36:y:1998:i:1:p:157-166 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:36:y:1998:i:2:p:279-298 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:rqfnac:v:34:y:2010:i:1:p:81-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.