Which Factors Affect Landless Peasants’ Intention for Entrepreneurship? A Case Study in the South of the Yangtze River Delta, China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ignacio De Los Ríos-Carmenado & Mauricio Ortuño & María Rivera, 2016. "Private–Public Partnership as a Tool to Promote Entrepreneurship for Sustainable Development: WWP Torrearte Experience," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-19, February.
- Qian, Meijun & Huang, Yasheng, 2016. "Political institutions, entrenchments, and the sustainability of economic development – A lesson from rural finance," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 152-178.
- Davidsson, Per & Honig, Benson, 2003. "The role of social and human capital among nascent entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 301-331, May.
- Yi Peng & Qiping Shen & Liyin Shen & Chen Lu & Zhao Yuan, 2014. "A generic decision model for developing concentrated rural settlement in post-disaster reconstruction: a China study," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 71(1), pages 611-637, March.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:-:d:64363 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:199:d:64363 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baron, Robert A. & Markman, Gideon D., 2003. "Beyond social capital: the role of entrepreneurs' social competence in their financial success," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 41-60, January.
- Jain, Vineet & Raj, Tilak, 2016. "Modeling and analysis of FMS performance variables by ISM, SEM and GTMA approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P1), pages 84-96.
- Baozhong Su & Gatwaza Hategekimana Thierry & Qihui Chen & Qiran Zhao, 2017. "The New Cooperative Medical Scheme and Self-Employment in Rural China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-10, February.
- Scott Shane, 2000. "Prior Knowledge and the Discovery of Entrepreneurial Opportunities," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(4), pages 448-469, August.
- Maria Kontos, 2003. "Self-employment policies and migrants' entrepreneurship in Germany," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 119-135, January.
- Xianlei Ma & Nico Heerink & Ekko Ierland & Xiaoping Shi, 2016. "Land tenure insecurity and rural-urban migration in rural China," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(2), pages 383-406, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hu Mei & Zicheng Ma & Shiwen Jiao & Xiaoyu Chen & Xinyue Lv & Zehui Zhan, 2017. "The Sustainable Personality in Entrepreneurship: The Relationship between Big Six Personality, Entrepreneurial Self-Efficacy, and Entrepreneurial Intention in the Chinese Context," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(9), pages 1-23, September.
More about this item
Keywordslandless peasants; entrepreneurial intention (EI); land expropriation scenario; interpretive structural modeling (ISM); China;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1158-:d:103437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.