Self-employment policies and migrants' entrepreneurship in Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:rwisch:56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hillmann, Felicitas, 1998. "Türkische Unternehmerinnen und Beschäftigte im Berliner ethnischen Gewerbe," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Organization and Employment FS I 98-107, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:aad:ejbejj:v:10:y:2015:i:1:p:551 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lu Han & Haijun Bao & Yi Peng, 2017. "Which Factors Affect Landless Peasants’ Intention for Entrepreneurship? A Case Study in the South of the Yangtze River Delta, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(7), pages 1-18, July.
- Suzy Kim, 2006. "Black Enterprise in Berlin: Labor Market Integration of Black Immigrants Through Entrepreneurship," NEURUS papers neurusp100, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Runst, Petrik, 2016. "Bedeutung von Migranten als Auszubildende, Fachkräfte, Meister und Selbstständige im Handwerk," Göttinger Beiträge zur Handwerksforschung 12, Volkswirtschaftliches Institut für Mittelstand und Handwerk an der Universität Göttingen (ifh).
- Schanne, Norbert & Weyh, Antje, 2009. "What makes start-ups out of unemployment different?," IAB Discussion Paper 200904, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Martin K. Hingley & Adam Lindgreen & Michael B. Beverland, 2010. "Barriers to network innovation in UK ethnic fresh produce supply," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 77-96, January.
- Ilhan-Nas, Tulay & Sahin, Kader & Cilingir, Zuhal, 2011. "International ethnic entrepreneurship: Antecedents, outcomes and environmental context," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 614-626.
- Jock Collins & Angeline Low, 2010. "Asian female immigrant entrepreneurs in small and medium-sized businesses in Australia," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 97-111, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:entreg:v:15:y:2003:i:2:p:119-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TEPN20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.